**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

To rank a 5* Demi God or 4* God. Can be only one.

Recently pulled a great 5*! Masacre. He is not only capable of dealing insane bleed, incinerate, and energy damage, he also can remove perfect block chance, negate defensive ability accuarct, and is the only champ besides Yondu with any real block penetration as a perk. Throw in a bat that ignites if your hitting them while they block with synergy that allow you to bash their face in with said bat as they hit you blocking.. like woah. He’s fun. Dosnt need to be awakened.

Additionally. I also use 5* r3 Red Hulk (can r4 soon as I get gold and ISO) Synergy between them basically makes Red Hulk awakened, granting two heat charges off the bat. Nice synergy back to Masacre too. Throw in domino? Insane Trinity,

That said. I FINALLY landed Blade! Only he’s a 4*.... I can only rank one Skill to the level I need..

The kicker is I happen to also have r4 5* Sparky & 4* r5 awakened Sparky. The Synergy between Blade and Soarky is INSANE. Blade also gets way more better. Add the best ability to shrug off any debuff in the game with nice power gain and bleed.. tough call. When I donawaken him (I will) his Regen could be a game changer too.

They both could tho... So should I go for the original “Holy Trinity” or “Unholy Trinity’s”??

Comments

• AleorAleor Posts: 3,045 ★★★★★
    no brainier, take masacre
  • FhfjghhggggjfhfjgFhfjghhggggjfhfjg Posts: 4,492 ★★★★★
    Blade obviously
  • RajutedaRajuteda Posts: 565 ★★
    5* massacre
  • ThatOneMasterGamerThatOneMasterGamer Posts: 810 ★★★
    Well,I have 4* Blade and he destroys the competition.But I say Masacre is the best choice for now.
  • BeginthEndBeginthEnd Posts: 334
    edited November 2018
    You see what I mean?! So many peeps believe in BLADE, he is so pimp... but maybe it’s just cause most ppl been using em so much. Can’t say that for Masacre, Domino n Red Hulk.. this would be my team if I ranked 5 Masacre.
    5* r4 Red Hulk (synergy grants 2 charges)
    5* r4 Sparky (no synergy needed)
    5* r3 Masacre (Opponents gain ignition charge if bat is ignited, while hitting a block or blocking)
    5* r3 MS- (she is awakened and eats really souls of opponents, growing stronger from each soul, up to 5- for perma lifesteal)
    5* Loki- (Acendent Awakened) Just in case I need to curse an opponent or steal they buffs)
    Max Mystic Dispersion FTW- can switch hit with 4* r5’s Dr.V-awakened, Sparky-Awakendx, Icemy-Awakend, AA-Wwakened, CB-Awakened. Have obtained 11 fury stacks
    Last but never least- Angela- Awakended. Kabam fixed her signature ability. She also gains 20% buff increase for herself and 5* MS- fairly huge once she had 3 fury’s and a base 4000ish atk- Huge Crit ratio.

Used my generic 4* gem to awaken Proxima Midnjght. I am SURGICAL with all missions except intercept. If lucky enough to land even 3.... her damage is just.. epic. Land ALL of them. Say hello to my lil friend. Hits harder about as hard as r5 Soarky with 10 poise charges and an Sp2. Deadly serious bout that. Truly accurate even.
  • SDPSDP Posts: 1,622 ★★★★
    Blade > Masacre. He is much more useful at the moment. Masacre requires a suboptimal overly aggressive playstyle much of the time.
  • BeginthEndBeginthEnd Posts: 334
    Blade > Masacre. He is much more useful at the moment. Masacre requires a suboptimal overly aggressive playstyle much of the time.

Tested. r2 5* Masacre just does not do the damage one would think a champion with so very many righteous abilities should be dishing out. I really expected to see opponents bleeding and burning at the same time.. sadly mistaken.

Even with the trinity, does covert little to increase is overall effectiveness. To be usefulful you must build power until almost at SP2, land sp1, then build power to sp3 and repeat sp1 for permanent -100% reduction. That’s NON STOP aggressive to the max. Cannot bait specials due to timer. His ignition takes far to long and dosnt really deal the damage it appeared it would. I’m disappointed..

Thanks for all your input, could have really messed up my game if I maxed this guy. I like synergy with Red Hulk and Domino but that’s bout it.

• DjinDjin Posts: 1,962 ★★★★★
    5* Masacre will be better than 4* Blade.
  • JRock808JRock808 Posts: 1,149 ★★★★
    Unless you r4 massacre, blade will be more useful. Regenning insane block damage or recovering from a mistake will carry you deeper into quests with less items used than massacre,
  • XxLoganTDCxXXxLoganTDCxX Posts: 2,561 ★★★★
    Massacre
    Blade is kinda irrelevant now a days