**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Psylocke… bug(?) or punishment(?)… handicap(?)

Epsilon3Epsilon3 Posts: 1,138 ★★★
So Psylocke Sp1 makes her gain energy until she fills a bar of power over a quarter of a second IF she reduces an enemies power meter over a power threshold

Last I checked Cable can trigger regen and power gain from reaching 3 full bars. So why can’t Psylocke’s drain count as crossing a threshold as it’s kinda the biggest threshold in the game 👀

Also can we PLEASE remove the 25% reduced power gain when striking the enemy? It’s a joke

Comments

• ShadPrinceShadPrince Posts: 842 ★★★
    I don't understand the first part

Also the second part is just character mechanics, it happens
  • Epsilon3Epsilon3 Posts: 1,138 ★★★
    ShadPrince wrote: »
    I don't understand the first part

Also the second part is just character mechanics, it happens

The first part. When Psylocke drains an enemies power past a threshold it activates power gain for her

Draining the opponent at 3 full bars under the threshold for the 3rd bar doesn’t activate her power gain yet Cable treats the 3rd full bar as a threshold crossing for his regen and power gain
  • NEO_mr_AndersonNEO_mr_Anderson Posts: 1,075 ★★★
    Epsilon3 wrote: »
    So Psylocke Sp1 makes her gain energy until she fills a bar of power over a quarter of a second IF she reduces an enemies power meter over a power threshold

Last I checked Cable can trigger regen and power gain from reaching 3 full bars. So why can’t Psylocke’s drain count as crossing a threshold as it’s kinda the biggest threshold in the game 👀

True. It would be good against power builder like Hype. it's just logical.
  • Epsilon3Epsilon3 Posts: 1,138 ★★★
    Epsilon3 wrote: »

True. It would be good against power builder like Hype. it's just logical.

HE is the reason I was even tipped off about it! I was testing my 1/25 in the 1.1 of Variant Ultron. Recently going through old/bad champs finding out what they MIGHT be able to currently do and I realize "could she be a REALLY amazing counter to Hype?"

Sadly the mutants get a double standard! again. THIS could have given her purpose! I hope this is just an oversight because no one has ever used her and as such there are a lot of bugs in her that were just never found
  • NEO_mr_AndersonNEO_mr_Anderson Posts: 1,075 ★★★
    I use her with GR and AA. She's a good power controller.
  • CoatHang3rCoatHang3r Posts: 4,965 ★★★★★
    Cable procs when he reaches a threshold not by crossing one like psylocke. Cable hits 100 it procs, psylocke drains at 100 and doesn’t proc because it doesn’t cross a threshold.