**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Why bleed immune?

Why didn't MCOC change the aw nodes when they added bleed immune?
All the cornered nodes took a dive. I wish when they did nifty things like bleed immune , female characters boost that they would fix the nodes in correlation.
Just wondering why add something that changes the whole ascpet of aw, and note change the nodes effected.!

Comments

• EffectiveEffective Posts: 111
    Because global nodes are rotating.
  • MrTicTac19992008MrTicTac19992008 Posts: 572 ★★
    Ya it seems like they didnt really think it through. Lets just stick on a global node and dont bother updating the map nodes. That will work fine.
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 20,983 ★★★★★
    Bleed immune won't be for next season. Programming new nodes every season is messier than keeping it and just applying a global. Plus cornered is only on one or two nodes so the impact isn't that great anyway.
  • KpatrixKpatrix Posts: 1,055 ★★★
    edited November 2018
    Cornered doesn't only activate on bleeds; shock, poison, and incinerate trigger it too. It still limits the champs you would use in that fight somewhat, you wouldn't want to use hood, voodoo, nebula, or anyone with a DOT effect, and like others have said it wouldn't be practical to recode nodes every time they change the global.
  • Midknight007Midknight007 Posts: 764 ★★★
    I am waiting for the global safeguard node.
  • SilentKissSilentKiss Posts: 138
    @Kpatrix so AA , nebula, and ummm who else on attack would u use that does cause cornered..
    Oh wait bleed thou
    Blade
    Gp
    gully
    Domino
    Hmm so yea
  • KpatrixKpatrix Posts: 1,055 ★★★
    SilentKiss wrote: »
    @Kpatrix so AA , nebula, and ummm who else on attack would u use that does cause cornered..
    Oh wait bleed thou
    Blade
    Gp
    gully
    Domino
    Hmm so yea

Voodoo and Hyperion using L1, Iceman with coldsnap, there's others as well but the point is cornered triggers on damage over time, even Magic's limbo does that. Once they switch the global to something else cornered will trigger on bleed again.

If they were going to change the cornered node, then they may as well change the bleed immune nodes too and pretty soon they would have to change nodes every off-season which would most likely mean more bugs.
  • SilentKissSilentKiss Posts: 138
    You can play hype and voodoo without triggerin cornered. As well as domino that I listed. So really only a few arent effected. As you see they didn't make global shock immune.. All I'm saying is they took away a lot from defensive nodes and again it breaks down to diversity.
    No hard nodes, no real skill needed.
  • mum_m2mum_m2 Posts: 1,776 ★★★★
    On that note I can't wait to see an awakened Omega red with suicides active in war. That'll be a blast