**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Can we get a MAGNETO buff?

2»

Comments

• BeginthEndBeginthEnd Posts: 334
    Agreed. It’s time for Magneto to reach his full potential. Make an

Every mutant on the planet was going to be Masacared by Apocalypse.. then Magneto single handily ripped him apart. Literally.

Surviveing the holocost, Magneto despises Red Skull. Even Red-Skulls entire army and band of S-Men could not stop Magneto from destroying him as well.

His ability is unrivaled. Thor’s hammer, a weapon capable of bending space-time and warping reality itself, with no other being in the universe capable of weilding.. Magneto stops this hammer in its tracks. Owns it.

Think Galactics- Destroyer of Worlds with heralds of Cosmic Power a match for Magneto. Think twice. Magneto owns them all.

Dr. Doom once took out every Avenger without breaking a sweat. Wait. What’s that? It’s a bird! It’s a plane! Nooo! It’s tha’ MAGNETO! Come to wreck ya! Bye DOOM! See ya!

What’s that? Can he manipulate the iron in blood and gain a psyonic link to control even Professor X’s brain? WHILE connected Cerebro?? Yes he can. And has.

He nearly melted his brain when he restored the central nervous system of THE CELESTIAL.

No one can stop Magneto. Fix him or remake a new one. He deserves a lil spotlight and synergy with SWitch.
  • Mirage_TurtleMirage_Turtle Posts: 1,868 ★★★★
    DrZola wrote: »
    No, no, no...please do not make a new one, no matter how much $$$ it may bring in. Those of us who own the Red and Sleeveless/SOGO versions have suffered long enough to be able to enjoy him in his full glory.

But...If you do make a real Magneto, have the decency to call the old ones “Magneto Drones” because they certainly aren’t the real Master of Magnetism.

Dr. Zola

Agreed!

...and Fourteenthed!
  • Helicopter_dugdugdugHelicopter_dugdugdug Posts: 555 ★★★
    Go team magneto! Lets get it done mate!
  • QuantumBobQuantumBob Posts: 162
    Please please please improve him. I got a useless 2015 mutant gem. Literally no one worth using it on so it will gather dust until either the older champs are reworked or you bring Wolverine to the 5 star pool and I magically pull him and dupe him. Lol
  • MagrailothosMagrailothos Posts: 5,280 ★★★★★
    edited November 2018
    Fifteenth...

A couple of versions of Magneto buffs were suggested in this thread: https://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/103185/champion-improvement-suggestions-edited-by-mod-for-clarity/p3

My thoughts were that he could receive any (or even all) of the following improvements; in line with his comic book abilities:

Special attacks:
    Improved bleed damage by around 50%, plus better chance to proc (60-70%)
    (MMN only) Special-3 causes metal opponents to become immediately magnetised.

Magnetism
    When magnetised, opponents suffer the following effects (rating for M/MMN):
    Reduced Ability Accuracy (-45/70%)
    Reduced critical rating (-250/350)
    Vulnerability to special attacks (+10%/+20% damage)
    Magneto gains 20%/30% perfect block against magnetised opponents.

Passive effect (Could be added to his Sig):
    When blocking, Magneto has a 30% chance to deflect all projectile attacks, +30% (flat increase) against magnetised opponents.
    No buffs through synergy ... he needs a proper rework
  • NikoBravoNikoBravo Posts: 447 ★★★
    He is super lame and deserves some love. Fix his movements too, he looks like a flaming ballerina.
  • Fourteenth
  • Timone147Timone147 Posts: 1,276 ★★★★
    You all forget they already nerfed him when they removed the second bleed from the back hand slap of his L1.

Still the most confusing move they have made in this game to me. He was already trash at that point and then they actually needed him.
  • FhfjghhggggjfhfjgFhfjghhggggjfhfjg Posts: 4,492 ★★★★★
    No buffs through synergy ... he needs a proper rework

So the leader of the Mutant Brotherhood shouldn’t have good synergy with them?

Well a proper buff for magneto is more important for him
  • Ajc10Ajc10 Posts: 74
    fourteenthed
  • NojokejaymNojokejaym Posts: 3,892 ★★★★★
    i personally think magento is never getting buffed but thats my opinion
  • NojokejaymNojokejaym Posts: 3,892 ★★★★★
    Haji_Saab wrote: »
    Nojokejaym wrote: »
    i personally think magento is never getting buffed but thats my opinion

Are you on pessimist node?

nope
  • AJXRXAJXRX Posts: 80
    edited November 2018
    Seventeened
  • Magneto did get a recent buff. He’s called Korg 😂
    I think Magneto needs a buff really bad
  • Hey guys, I completely understand your desire to see Magneto become more powerful. However, there's an active thread HERE, where others are discussing how they would like to see Champions in The Contest improved.

If you haven't already, please take a moment to share your feedback and improvement suggestions for Magneto in that discussion. To help keep the Forum tidy, I'll go ahead and close this one.
This discussion has been closed.