**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

forced r4 5*

AleorAleor Posts: 3,052 ★★★★★
have t2a burning, here my options. don't really need any of them, leaning to sl, as if I dupe him, he might be useful. hulk is nice, but his sig seems to scale badly. magneto for defance and maybe he will get buffed sometime soon?) psylock... just have her duped, really don't see any use for me

forced r4 5* 88 votes

magneto sig 20
2%
NikoBravo15SHOWTIME15 2 votes
psylock sig 20
20%
KirklinWhiteManAlpha07Bruce12342xananabananasbdjdkSDPSairam44IBlueShiftIKngSpcSmashRockypantherxHelicopter_dugdugdugDisgruntled_User_123FangmanglerMidnite93LostReplica23Player101 18 votes
og hulk sig 25
51%
GroundedWisdomKpatrixJh_DezSnizzbarD_S_Spity68FrostyJank39ChewybuccaDrownedGodNanoDroidTatSUBHManChildRKO_meKayne34SceptilemaniacFighter092CaramesRasilover 45 votes
starlord not duped yet
26%
MonasourealiTicJones979SungjVuDahCat_MurdockAKTEKSpiderCoolsHammerbro_64Thecrusher_9756YouconfusedJyotishkaStrikerrx8Reaper213spaceoctopusace930999xxKyojinxxZombieZeddSidDDragonScrubkiller_1 23 votes

Comments

• FhfjghhggggjfhfjgFhfjghhggggjfhfjg Posts: 4,492 ★★★★★
    og hulk sig 25
    Anything but magneto
  • CaramesCarames Posts: 284 ★★
    og hulk sig 25
    I have my Hulk at r5. I love him. If you're a fan of just straight up beating the snot out of things, you can't go wrong with him
  • ManChildManChild Posts: 608 ★★★
    og hulk sig 25
    He’s a badass. Poison immune path in aq crushed.
  • KrumbledkookieKrumbledkookie Posts: 273
    How can you go wrong with Hulk?
  • SDPSDP Posts: 1,622 ★★★★
    psylock sig 20
    Psylocke for Variant Ch. 1
  • MonasouMonasou Posts: 142
    starlord not duped yet
    Id do starlord and then try and awaken him any way possible. hes still one of the best champs in the game at raw damage output. OG hulk if you need someone right now.
  • Bruce12342Bruce12342 Posts: 237
    psylock sig 20
    Psylocke is SO useful.
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,234 ★★★★★
    og hulk sig 25
    Hulk.
  • Helicopter_dugdugdugHelicopter_dugdugdug Posts: 555 ★★★
    edited November 2018
    psylock sig 20
    Some people love psylocke
  • EvilEmpireEvilEmpire Posts: 639 ★★★
    SL is the only top tier option in that group I would do him, an awakening opportunity will come around.
  • xNigxNig Posts: 7,242 ★★★★★
    Neither.

There might be options you’ve not explored yet.
  • xananabananaxananabanana Posts: 495
    psylock sig 20
    Since the other 3 are from 2015 and there is a chance of you pulling those rank up gems from Variant quest.
  • Crazyjack719Crazyjack719 Posts: 425 ★★
    Why not send us your other options as well? How many days before they expire?
  • MaatttyyMaatttyy Posts: 77
    og hulk sig 25
    I'd say OG hulk or SL
  • AleorAleor Posts: 3,052 ★★★★★
    edited November 2018
    Why not send us your other options as well? How many days before they expire?

I filtered the best I have, believe there's no reason to name Gambit or Rogue not duped.
    just a week left. I'll try to explore 5.4.6 to get 1-2 more shots with 5*, but I might not make it in time. also I'm low on gold and t4b, so ranking any other champ from r1 isn't really an option