**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

Morningstar Usefulness

I’m thinking of ranking up my Morningstar primarily for her synergy with Mephisto (she gives him another “soul” - 10% regeneration). What is the community’s thoughts on her as a champion.

Morningstar Usefulness 58 votes

She’s elite - once she has her souls collected, her damage output is legitimate
51%
danielmathSnakeEyes69BashlordSeverus35mum_m2I_ZERO_Inelly22buffajrFallencircusVinitlalka1988Darkrider05DragonFire2NojokejaymAKTEKMrTicTac19992008DTMelodicMetalThecrusher_9756xananabananaDanny_Jestr54 30 votes
She’s above average but awkward to play - the souls can be difficult to collect but her Special 2 is a specialty for boss killing
34%
RektorCoolGuy_McFlySungjNOOOOOOOOPEEEEECassyG0311JyotishkaJayProngsDankestChefRicemanAustin555555spaceoctopusace930999IKONWelderofortuneXxOriginalxXsickboy9Haji_CharliRebellion_666Hamin 20 votes
She’s average - takes too much for her to be elite, better off ranking another champion that doesn’t require so much ramp up
13%
Spity68TeddersFoxhero007DoonxHilldarCupidCharlie_SceneDrPepper_75 8 votes

Comments

• BashlordBashlord Posts: 218 ★★
    MS is awesome with 5 souls
    used my 4* MS to solo UC Champion in EQ.
  • SabrefencerSabrefencer Posts: 1,433 ★★★
    Bashlord wrote: »
    MS is awesome with 5 souls
    used my 4* MS to solo UC Champion in EQ.

As long as that S2 is Unblockable she's amazing.
  • mum_m2mum_m2 Posts: 1,776 ★★★★
    An exceptional attacker especially in war.
  • MbizzMbizz Posts: 215 ★★
    Great vs champs with multiple buffs
  • DragonFire2DragonFire2 Posts: 181
    I pulled her as a 6* and wasn’t too happy at first but after playing with her for a while I realized she’s actually pretty good, if you can get all 5 souls you’re set for most everything. She was MVP #2 against Champion and Aegon, and is awesome against champs that get a lot of buffs.
  • JayCeeJayCee Posts: 732 ★★
    Get her duped and the soul you get if you don’t have any is pretty helpful
  • ShadPrinceShadPrince Posts: 842 ★★★
    Don't forget, her L1 does huge damage with 5 souls as well, don't ignore it