**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Black Friday Offer Feedback [MERGED THREADS]

Comments

• DaileyDailey Posts: 283 ★★
    edited November 2018
    Wew glad this is an offer that I can refuse. I really didn’t want to spend.
  • Kil63Kil63 Posts: 254 ★★
    Exactly. I'm hoping they come with something better on Monday, but damn, why miss an opportunity?
  • TwmRTwmR Posts: 662 ★★★
    The real deals will come on Monday just like last year
  • Loco24x7Loco24x7 Posts: 68
    This is same offer year af year with slight variations there was a two tier offer last year they just added gold to this offer....Kabam out touch with player base what is needed for player to move forward with progression. If your new player and need this I would still pass bc it such terrible offer
  • Manup456Manup456 Posts: 885 ★★★★
    edited November 2018
    How about making it good and not better I'll take that, this deal is trash period.

Yeah nobody needs 5* awakening gems, 6* shards, 2ta, t5b we needed t4b 😂

The good deal will come Monday when everyone is back to work and school 👍🏼 have a good weekend.
  • Midknight007Midknight007 Posts: 764 ★★★
    It’s the same offer they offered last year. I don’t know what else to say.

Who says it has to be better and better every year? That would be taxing.

I don’t know... The fact that they introduced 6*, made 5* more readily available, and made T4B and T1A so easy to get. The value dropped so much on the base materials of the offer. Just like they had to devalue PHC... 3*, 4* and catalysts have pretty much all flowed suit. Offering the same offer as last year is a joke. It shows how out of touch Kabam is with the player base.

So, who says they have to get better, all the players like me who will not buy this junk offer. Kabam’s lose in the end. The could have made a LOT of money.
  • TwmRTwmR Posts: 662 ★★★
    RunamokUSA wrote: »
    Well for some of us newer players the offer is good to get some more tier 4 basic for units we are sitting on. Not sure why they don’t also have offers that you have to spend money on and not units?

They will come on Monday. I would also suggest to save units for deals on Monday too they will most likely be better
  • New_Noob168New_Noob168 Posts: 1,562 ★★★★
    Hmm....same as last year?
  • With 4 more t1 alphas and gold added
  • Aaronre81Aaronre81 Posts: 3
    HORRIBLE BLACK FRIDAY OFFERS!! LETS JUST HOPE CYBER MONDAY MAKES UP FOR IT
  • Mitchell35Mitchell35 Posts: 1,897 ★★★★
    We’ve got a flagger on our hands... smh
  • Kil63Kil63 Posts: 254 ★★
    @Kabam Miike I know you're seeing this since you merged the threads. Please talk to the marketing department and devs. We know good things can be put out there when you all work towards it. Thanks.
  • Frivolousz21Frivolousz21 Posts: 438 ★★★
    Unbelievably bad.

Huge freaking disappointment.

I would have dropped serious coin. I have 1300 units and not buying this. Thanks
  • DaileyDailey Posts: 283 ★★
    edited November 2018
    The hype fizzled .... let down city. Kabam missed a big opportunity to double dip. First rule in marketing is to sell and sell a lot.
  • Nickname207Nickname207 Posts: 241
    edited November 2018
    Well they missed a chance to make money. After all I did hoard my units for today and cyber monday. Dissapointing deals as always.
  • Shaun01Shaun01 Posts: 249 ★★
    Uhh yeah, not gonna happen.