**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Black Friday Offer Feedback [MERGED THREADS]

Comments

• Mitchell35Mitchell35 Posts: 1,897 ★★★★
    DarthPhal wrote: »
    Looks like .008% of the community will be interested.

Oooooh that roast could’ve cooked my turkey yesterday.
  • Ezra7676Ezra7676 Posts: 670 ★★
    Looking for an Odin plus mats. to get one of my 3/45's up. At least a whole t2a
  • Player1994Player1994 Posts: 793 ★★★
    lol that offer is sick
  • DTMelodicMetalDTMelodicMetal Posts: 2,785 ★★★★★
    Dshu wrote: »
    The majority of the community is ready to throw cash at kabam and they get this. The community couldn't be happier to put their cash back in their wallets lolakgn2v4pwg0h.jpg

This. So awesome to know we'll only have 1 day of deals that was worth saving for.
  • Player1994Player1994 Posts: 793 ★★★
    DrZola wrote: »
    Actually, it’s a clever bit of customer base research: throw the same offer out year over year and evaluate things like how well efforts to accelerate new account progression has worked, whether the newer portfolios of accounts behave like the old ones, degree if inelasticity of offer responses within different classes of accounts, etc.

No reason not to recycle an old offer when you know you have the Cyber Monday mulligan to trot out newer, “better” offers and tee up the cycle all over again.

I don’t think it’s reasonable to chalk it all up to laziness, because that would mean missing a major opportunity to learn valuable insight about your paying player base. It also whets the appetite even more for players to check in Monday at 1PM EST. Well done, Kabam...just my thoughts...

Dr. Zola

why not do 3 different offers based on everyone's s level ? that would be even better
  • DaileyDailey Posts: 283 ★★
    Dr Zola that may work for some specific markets but the mobile and gaming market are much more dynamic. Keep the masses interested or lose them fast. I for one am happy the offers were not for me. Saved my cash today and if I spend too much elsewhere I won’t spend here on cyber Monday.
  • ShinobiGuyShinobiGuy Posts: 555 ★★★
    I’ve long ago stopped buying anything is this game. I’m just here for the spectacle.
  • Strikerrx8Strikerrx8 Posts: 1,090 ★★★
    Read the comments since u only read post u want to close... U disappointed a lot off youre customers today...
  • BAMF1980BAMF1980 Posts: 28
    Kabam,
    Since there's a lot of other content that requires you to be 'Uncollected' to unlock, would it be possible to have a Black Friday and Cyber Monday 'Uncollected' deal/offer?
    The current Black Friday deal isn't necessarily bad, just not appealing to those that have progressed further, and are in need of other resources.
    Just a suggestion for future 'Deals'.
  • I’m very disappointed with the deals and not really looking on spending for something I can patiently wait until I get my stacks of alphas and basics up. Hopefully Kabam makes a better deal on Monday or Xmas otherwise I’ll wait next year.
  • CazathuulCazathuul Posts: 57
    I am actually experiencing a dearth of T4B at the moment and have over 6k units. Despite this, I will not be purchasing these 'deals'. Extremely disappointing. I really hope Cyber Monday deals are significantly better.
  • Zuko_ILCZuko_ILC Posts: 1,503 ★★★★★
    Well they missed a chance to make money. After all I did hoard my units for today and cyber monday. Dissapointing deals as always.

They tend to do that a lot, this game could make at least 3x what it currently makes with better offers.
  • TheVyrusTheVyrus Posts: 418 ★★★
    You all act as if this game's developers owe you something. They don't, an offer was made and if you don't like it don't buy it.

I get upset at things they do as a company too, but they do have the right to do what they want and you have the right to not play or make purchases.
  • hungryhungrybbqhungryhungrybbq Posts: 2,103 ★★★★★
    Right, waiting for Monday. I will say I'm surprised that the amount of T2 was not increased over last year on this one.
  • Nichoas_1Nichoas_1 Posts: 139 ★★
    Kabam you guys have KILLED it the last few months with deals all the time and bangin new content and characters...today you failed HORRIBLY. I was poised to drop 300 myself if you had anything worth spending my money on. Instead you guys come out with the LAZIEST proposal of deals you could have possibly come out with. They are almost identical to last years before we even had 6* champions. Super weak. I hope your cyber Monday deals are infinitely better or at least the Christmas/ new year one lasts cause if not my money is just staying in my pocket
  • Kaks0053Kaks0053 Posts: 83
    I laugh when they call it a celebration.
  • The_OneThe_One Posts: 2,936 ★★★★
    Does anyone have a screenshot of last year's cyber Monday deals so I know what to expect?
  • TheVyrusTheVyrus Posts: 418 ★★★
    Given the baseline they have established in their pricing, any offer for the items users are requesting would be so high everyone would complain about that too. So from a business stand point it makes more sense to offer something affordable that history shows will sell.
  • RodsteinRodstein Posts: 207
    Is it dissapointing? Yes
    Is it a new behavior from kabam? No
    Could these be better based on a further study? Sure
    Will it affect kabam not to? No
    Will it benefit it greatly if they did? Yes
    Of the past 2 assesments, does one would give them 3-5x time more money? Idk
    Then, with this info, will they change? No

Yes this deals could be better, they could take their biggest winners $$$ analyze said data anduse it to do better and win more, but they have been short staffed and most importantly, they dont seem to care.

Tbh the offer lacks punch for intermidiate players, but still could entice, on monday the "really" good offers will come, but as almost always will be cash related.

So wait for that one if you feel like giving them some $$$