**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

Introducing The Uncollected Daily Crystal

Comments

• Godzilla3Godzilla3 Posts: 2
    ctp1223 wrote: »
    Trying to get some clarity @Kabam Miike :

So I am currently still in the middle of Act 4. I can still get this title after August 2nd right? So for example I finish it on August 15th... I get the title then and I will be able to start collecting this new Grandmaster crystal right?

There is no sort of time restraint on this correct? I just miss out on the GM crystal until I finish 5.2?

So I am currently still in the middle of Act 4. I can still get this title after August 2nd right? So for example I finish it on August 15th... I get the title then and I will be able to start collecting this new Grandmaster crystal right?

There is no sort of time restraint on this correct? I just miss out on the GM crystal until I finish 5.2?

Great news, I don't say it often but great job on this kabam

That is exactly correct. Take your time, this will still be here when you do beat 5.2

• Deadbyrd9Deadbyrd9 Posts: 3,469 ★★★★
    When does the crystal become available?
  • Godzilla3Godzilla3 Posts: 2
    Kabam I just want to ask one question but if I don't beat Act 5: Chapter 2 and I'm level 50, I could sill get a Grandmaster Daily Crystal
  • Deadbyrd9Deadbyrd9 Posts: 3,469 ★★★★
    Nevermind. I did not see the date when I read t the first time
  • Etaki_LirakoiEtaki_Lirakoi Posts: 480 ★★
    Deadbyrd9 wrote: »
    When does the crystal become available?
    August 2nd.
  • PUNK_F0XPUNK_F0X Posts: 13
    So do we have to fully Explore Act 5.2, to get the crystal, or just do a Completion run?
  • Etaki_LirakoiEtaki_Lirakoi Posts: 480 ★★
    PUNK_F0X wrote: »
    So do we have to fully Explore Act 5.2, to get the crystal, or just do a Completion run?
    Just completion.
  • CosmodaspacdogCosmodaspacdog Posts: 6
    Question: If we get the basic of a 4* thats already maxed will we get a max sig crystal?
  • Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,753 ★★★★★
    Question: If we get the basic of a 4* thats already maxed will we get a max sig crystal?

Is not a basic champ. Is a 4-star champion
  • SpinoSpino Posts: 241
    So finally you found a way to make the riches richer and the the powerfuls more powerful.
  • IlluminantIlluminant Posts: 196
    So what about the other 90% of your player base what do we get ? Oh. We don't get anything because we haven't waisted £100+ to beat a boss ? What a shame
  • SpinoSpino Posts: 241
    This is unfair on the players trying to improve to beat the collector you are cutting out the player base for only end game players totally unfair I think worst idea and totally unfair kabam!!

And how exactly is it unfair? Everyone who has completed 5.2 already did so without this crystal just as those who haven't yet will have to.

This is "somewhat" unfair in a sense that it will make the powerful alliances even more powerfull, just like the prestige is somewhat unfair because the more prestige you have, the quicker you grow, and the more prestige you gain.

Here it is the same, giving a daily reward to someone who beat a quest is a little bit exagerated. Then why not a daily reward for ROL or LDL completion, and act 4, and act 5 chapter 1 ?
    Illuminant wrote: »
    So what about the other 90% of your player base what do we get ? Oh. We don't get anything because we haven't waisted £100+ to beat a boss ? What a shame
    I'm not saying this is a bad change in saying that a mid tier crystal needs to be added maybe for killing maestro for example
  • LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★
    Spino wrote: »
    So finally you found a way to make the riches richer and the the powerfuls more powerful.

Or else they provided a nice reward for beating hard content. It's not like these crystals are going to be game changing for anyone. Quite complaining and advance in the game.
  • AmonthirAmonthir Posts: 754 ★★★
    I would not mind seeing the Daily Crystal upgraded at certain points in a Summoner's career, such as the Completion of Act 3, Act 4, etc. Having it upgrade at 5.2 is a bit off though, but I am sure they could make it work somehow =P And after enough time in the game, you can beat Collector without spending a single unit. It's all about working solo events, farming RoL, and other methods of building up a collection (heh) of potions and revives.
    Illuminant wrote: »

You guys get 4* crystals much easier now than we did when the game came out. Stop complaining.

This is what a progression-based game entails. Welcome, enjoy your stay.

Read my second message :)

• BURHAN123BURHAN123 Posts: 5
    What about the feature 5*hero crystal pool . The drop of new champ is low and also the pool hero are not getting yet all we get is regular 5* which is already in pool plz make more chance of getting nice champ
  • BlackbeardBlackbeard Posts: 133
    Well what can i say, i am seeing these sort of things too much now in here. Congrats to the uncollecteds, but hey, i wonder, do you guys really need those t4b frags? Arent you guys are all upgraded your heroes? Otherwise how you got uncollected? And even if some upgrade is pending, arent you guys are getting 3 t4b cat every week (1 from AQ map reward, 1 from Glory store, 1 atleast from t4b arena)? Will this small frags will really matter? Comon, 1000 frags can be found in advance daily quest easy path. Really, kabam gave a NICE daily reward for you guys, cheers.
    Now about the rare chance of 4star crystal, now thats something to the newbies. But hey, uncollected guys, arent your roster bursting with 5/50 awaken 4stars or 3/45 awaken 5stars? Otherwise how you guys grind pretty well to get 12M in 3 days to get feature or basic hero arena? Still i guess its nice to have a 4star from daily.
    But seriously kabam, all this special rewards daily for the guys already got those a lot? And still keeping the **** rewards to those who working their assoff to get better?
    This game reminds me of communism, the rich gets reacher day by day, cause they already has enough and pay better and the poor gets poorer, cause they are needy, struggling for survive and cant pay much in units. Bravo guys, bravo......
  • A4_AwesomeA4_Awesome Posts: 73
    MasterMind wrote: »
    you guys make maestro Act 4 boss where he regens and eventually we beat him...now we have the collector who literally Kills without even doing much effort on a fair fight...so what next's Abomination threatening to run naked around the battlerealm and we gotta stop him before he scars everyone for life lol

Hyperion Thor SL Vision and he's dead

You say it like it is easy to get Hyperion and Vision especially Star Lord and Thor
    @Blackbeard you are right. They shouldn't offer anything to people for beating hard content. There should be no incentive to keep playing once you reach a high level. The best rewards should be for new players so they can quickly reach the higher levels and everyone can be the same.
  • BlackbeardBlackbeard Posts: 133
    Well not really meant that. Everyone should get the rational reward for what he beats. By completing act2 100% everyone gets a 3star, act3 100% everyone gets a 4star, i dont mind if the reward is a 5star for completing act5. Rewards for beginner lvl quest and for master lvl will not be the same for sure. But its in specific act. But the hourly crystal and daily crystal is a general reward for logging in daily and hourly. So a bigginer lvl player and The Uncollected players both giving same effort, same loyalty, so why the reward crystal will be different? That was my point.
  • LocoMotivesLocoMotives Posts: 1,200 ★★★
    The entire point that T4b frags and even a 4* hero mean less to The Uncollected is the REASON they are doing this. If a player doesn't have many 4* champs, why in the world would you offer them one for free instead of making them work/pay for it? Once you reach the point where you don't even bother with the free crystals anymore, you move the carrot and make it something that players consider worth logging in for.

Many top players were feeling the drag. Now there's a glimmer of hope to rank up more 5* (from the T2A frags), and that alone will keep long-time players around.
  • DIESEL0505DIESEL0505 Posts: 13
    GREAT NEWS !!!

Thanks
  • Mvee4u2Mvee4u2 Posts: 4
    Having played the game since day 1, it is nice to receive something for your efforts. To those complaining about unfairness, it is an end-game content for a reason. You have to progress just like we all did. With the onset of crystal shards, it is easier now to grow your account. It took me 2 years to have the champs needed to master all end-game content. And to answer someone's question, no we don't all have maxed out champions. So even at a high level, some of us are still grinding and in need of any shards we can get our hands on. Be patient and your efforts will eventually pay off. This reward is not going anywhere.
    @Blackbeard your last post makes some sense, but there is no reason why the login rewards shouldn't be different once you have logged on enough times to advance to a certain point. Everyone who has put in the time to become uncollected can get the same rewards. It's not about the rich getting richer and the poor staying poor.
  • @Blackbeard your last post makes some sense, but there is no reason why the login rewards shouldn't be different once you have logged on enough times to advance to a certain point. Everyone who has put in the time to become uncollected can get the same rewards. It's not about the rich getting richer and the poor staying poor.

It's about pushing yourself to get good enough to reach that level. Honestly this will push me to finish 5.2 now.