**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

start act 5 or explore act 4?

i just completed act 4 and im wondering if i should go for completing act 5, or exploring act 4.. my challenge rating is around 16k right now and my main roster is:
4/40 duped magik
4/40 rulk
3/30 guillotine
3/30 nebula
3/30 proxima
sometimes i use void or hela or dormammu, all 3/30
is this good to try and start act 5 or should i build up my roster through master quests and exploring act 4? if not what should i do next
i dont have any 5* and im FTP

Comments

• HENRIQUE_FORTEHENRIQUE_FORTE Posts: 348 ★★
    With those champions I think exploring act 4 would be wiser. You'd get T4CC to get one or two of those 4* to R5, perhaps...
  • Sixshot1Sixshot1 Posts: 459 ★★
    With those champions I think exploring act 4 would be wiser. You'd get T4CC to get one or two of those 4* to R5, perhaps...
    +1 to this. While it’s possible, I’d advise having at least a few r5 4stars before pushing for uncollected.
  • Jestr54Jestr54 Posts: 344
    Explore for now. You’ll get there but at this moment you don’t have the firepower
  • I became uncollected with 4/40s and 1 rank 5. All I’m saying is try out act 5. You might surprise yourself. You may get smoked or you may be able to clear a couple quests. Definitely, prioritize 100% heroic and master EQs. I wouldn’t push Act 4 100%. I just got around to doing it myself and it’s soul crushing. Not because it’s too difficult but it just costs so much energy. I felt the whole process aged me 10 years.
  • BDVMBDVM Posts: 67
    Only try Act 5 if you are a serious arena grinder and have lots of resources. Chances are you'll make mistakes and getting close to completing something and want to spend resources to finish. The game is designed to make impatient people pay to win/complete content. Remember, the longer fights are, the more chances the game will have to beat you. The paths are long as it is, in Act 5. With better champs, fights will go faster and you will have more fun. This game is not designed for you to finish content quickly.
  • B_Dizzle_01B_Dizzle_01 Posts: 1,637 ★★★
    3/30s have no business in act 5. You need to rank your champs. Or spend a ton on revives act 5 champs are 70-100k HP. 5k* attack. It won’t end well.