**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Introducing Back Issue #1: Ultron's Assault

1101112131416»

Comments

• DTMelodicMetalDTMelodicMetal Posts: 2,785 ★★★★★
    Hoping to use my Starkey, is there something wrong with using him?

No that was a joke, 5* Sparky is a great option for that fight
  • xNigxNig Posts: 7,221 ★★★★★
    Yup. Had a few members take that 2.3 Drone down with R5 Spark using 3-4 revives. Still quite manageable.
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,189 ★★★★★
    Good to know.
  • Vale84Vale84 Posts: 308 ★★★
    Please keep in mind that this company just said .008% is more important that the rest. That doing the right things doesn’t matter on its own basis. Remember this on a Friday and Monday. Do not give them your money. Go spend your money on a different game or do something with friends.

.008% can be misleading. If MCOC has 100,000+ created accounts, .008% is 800+ players.

It's still easy to rollback any account 24 hrs prior, and EXPECIALLY cause the abusers were 0.0008%, t should have been done no sweat.

Let's make a quick example shall we? I got Korg, Aegon and champion. Normally it'd take what, 2 to 4 months to r4 them all on current t2a income. I can rankup for free them all abusing the exploit so that my ally gets a huge prestige boost and aid in aw that shouldnt happen.

And who cares for who we match getting destroyed.

10/10
    Werewrym wrote: »
    Has anyone been able to solo the Ultron 3.1 boss yet? I've been trying to but haven't managed it yet.

Proxima Midnight worked for me:

https://youtu.be/N3wu9D6mff4
  • Nice. Love when we get new permanent Quests... And it's very cool to see the AoU Spotlight, since I wasn't playing the game when it first released.

About the new difficult, it's also nice to have time to build up so you can play it and get some leveled rewards.

@Kabam Miike But this is #1, right? Does it mean we'll have more of these comebacks soon? Any predictions?
    Could we get an announcement about why the 2.2 and 2.3 bosses have been bugged for over a week whereas the rank up gem exploit was fixed within hours?
  • ButtehrsButtehrs Posts: 4,673 ★★★★★
    Nice. Love when we get new permanent Quests... And it's very cool to see the AoU Spotlight, since I wasn't playing the game when it first released.

About the new difficult, it's also nice to have time to build up so you can play it and get some leveled rewards.

@Kabam Miike But this is #1, right? Does it mean we'll have more of these comebacks soon? Any predictions?

They said they have plans for more just dont know when or the spacing they'll do them at
  • xNigxNig Posts: 7,221 ★★★★★
    Could we get an announcement about why the 2.2 and 2.3 bosses have been bugged for over a week whereas the rank up gem exploit was fixed within hours?

I’m quite sure the fight design is intentional (bug or no bug). I felt 2.2 was perfectly fine, 2.3 felt bugged until I ran the correct counter.

So I guess.. that’s the way it’s supposed to be? I mean.. if you are clearing Variant and able to reach 2.3, you should have at least a 4* counter that you can easily afford to rank up to 5/50 ya?
  • AmonthirAmonthir Posts: 754 ★★★
    Yes, but we shouldn’t have to rank a specific champ because of a bug. I should be able to roll my already ranked 4* Dorm and not have to worry about getting Shocked to death because someone can’t code a node right.
    xNig wrote: »
    I’m quite sure the fight design is intentional (bug or no bug). I felt 2.2 was perfectly fine, 2.3 felt bugged until I ran the correct counter.

So I guess.. that’s the way it’s supposed to be? I mean.. if you are clearing Variant and able to reach 2.3, you should have at least a 4* counter that you can easily afford to rank up to 5/50 ya?

I wouldn't be surprised, though to me the more likely explanation is end-game content bugs fixes are a low priority. Labyrinth of Legends Agent Venom and Maestro have been bugged for over a year. And yes I have a 4* 5/50 Magik at max sig. I'd rather play Variant Difficulty "as intended" by MCOC developers, which as they said is by really understanding how to counter its nodes and champions. It's a sad day when MCOC developers "intend" for players to use in-game resources to clear content filled with bugs due to their coding errors.
  • Oi
    2.3 boss bug is fixed! Thank you Kabam!

https://youtu.be/Q9m82QaMOQw
    Indrick781 wrote: »
    I'm glad the bug is fixed but how can you stand playing in that level of slow mo?

That's not the actual speed of the game. I used iMovie to slow down the video clip so players can more easily see the bug got fixed.
  • Helicopter_dugdugdugHelicopter_dugdugdug Posts: 555 ★★★

That’s just Dr Vodoo reducing AA by 50% and hence u not getting the damage

https://youtu.be/F2wAn6xhwrk

@Helicopter_dugdugdug Here’s slow motion video footage of Sentinel showing the fatigue boss bug is fixed
  • GamerGamer Posts: 10,033 ★★★★★

Nop Can either be done becasse of the node ther hav
  • AjitmoAjitmo Posts: 10
    Back issues disappeared with the new update. What’s up with this?
  • SarcasticTaurusSarcasticTaurus Posts: 446 ★★★
    Ajitmo wrote: »
    Back issues disappeared with the new update. What’s up with this?

Yes, and I'm wondering why the MODs deleted the thread letting you know this?
  • BigPoppaCBONEBigPoppaCBONE Posts: 2,257 ★★★★★
    edited December 2018
    Maybe next time, they can fill in a 2015 variant difficulty entirely with 2015 champs. Almost all those champs suck, and so it will serve as a mid-tier version and that crowd can stop whining.

Seriously though Kabam, why were there new champs that almost all are much stronger and more complex than old champs in this? Make the back issues quests a beta for enhancements to old trash champs.
  • Tim2697Tim2697 Posts: 10
    Jh_Dez wrote: »
    Nice rewards but not liking the 2015 champions

yeah but there are lots of good champs from 2015, luke cage magik star lord