**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

5* scarlet witch

TheManMythLegendTheManMythLegend Posts: 5,016 ★★★★★
So first electro. Then dr strange now black widow. Am i allowed to hope that we will finally see a 5* scarlet witch in the near future!?

Comments

• The_OneThe_One Posts: 2,936 ★★★★
    I just know that now we have DS, electro and BW, Thor will come and eventually we'll get an SW.
    I'm saving my mystic gem, I have no one good for it anyway
  • ButtehrsButtehrs Posts: 4,746 ★★★★★
    If you notice 5* electro is in the current dungeon Crystal's now. Maybe once the current dungeons end hell be in the basic 5*?
  • Epsilon3Epsilon3 Posts: 1,138 ★★★
    edited November 2018
    I think Domino and the Thanos children kinda maybe…

LOOK Ægon is a Star lord that doesn’t need to be duped but his signature can carry over his combo!
    OVERPOWERED

Scarlet Witch is around Domino level and they have her as a 5*
  • New_Noob168New_Noob168 Posts: 1,565 ★★★★
    Epsilon3 wrote: »
    I think Domino and the Thanos children kinda maybe…

LOOK Ægon is a Star lord that doesn’t need to be duped but his signature can carry over his combo!
    OVERPOWERED

Scarlet Witch is around Domino level and they have her as a 5*

And 6*

• Epsilon3Epsilon3 Posts: 1,138 ★★★
    Wanna know the messed up part?

Domino doesn’t need the dupe. Random combo stuns, an increased base attack, Sp2 raw damage pits get at SW Crit levels and when DOMINO crits an Sp2 that’s critical bleed damage which can be chained into an sp1 for an upwards 1.8 time duration. I’ve had her Sp2 bleed for over 70k before raw damage. Of course I had to manually calculate that as partway into Sp1 refresh the mini boss died.

Not to mention Rulk synergy. Gives her a Sentibel scaled heavy DoT. Combined with an impressive block proficient for someone who SHOULD be a glass cannon and it gets ridiculous.

Plus SW needs to stay aggressive. If she has to loligag to dance around Wasp, or you get Mordo, or nullify isn’t procing on Hyperion, or you’re going a non-counter fight with Mephisto or even normally baiting… she’ll lose momentum. Domino can set up an easy Sp2-Sp1 or rely on Sp3 all day. Veil of Fortune ironically requires more luck than the champion with stats designed around luck
  • SCHNOOTSCHNOOT Posts: 49
    Lets be honest. The whole "we cant release X champ because they will be too powerful" narrative is complete BS. Kabam can tailor and scale any champs abilities/sig abilities to whatever level they want to be a viable 5/6* hero.
  • geoff78geoff78 Posts: 219 ★★
    It's a joke. With CG, Blade, Void and all these really strong champs out in 5* (some in 6*), for them to not just add SW, Thor, etc to the 5*basic pool is just ridiculous. They'll probably get added eventually, when 6*s are the focus and 7*s are the future. To have to burn units for these champs is dumb.
  • Zuko_ILCZuko_ILC Posts: 1,504 ★★★★★
    OneManArmy wrote: »
    So first electro. Then dr strange now black widow. Am i allowed to hope that we will finally see a 5* scarlet witch in the near future!?

She's coming, they are releasing all of the old OG champs in crystals as you have seen. They won't confirm it but we all know they will make a lot of money doing that and those champs are no longer OP compared to newer released champs so its time to release them.
  • LoPrestiLoPresti Posts: 1,035 ★★★
    edited November 2018
    Doesn't matter, not like you will get any of them with the horrible unit crystal droprates lol. They need to be added to the basic pool.
  • BeginthEndBeginthEnd Posts: 334
    edited November 2018
    If you do doubt the power of awakened SW.. despair.. for all who use this weapon of mass destruction will know her name is the Witch. With great anger and furious vengeance she will lay down destruction upon those who attempt to destroy and defy her.

She will take your buffs away and feed upon their power, while gaining random buffs that grant the absolute maximum allowable points granted to said buff. Max fury. Max Regen. Dubb step that with precision for a mushroom cloud laying, infinity stone breaking power supreme.

If her buffs don’t kill fast enough, she will poision them, power steal, power lock, power burn, stun, and de moleculeize anything in her path, spreading their dust back into the marvel verse.
  • DaileyDailey Posts: 283 ★★
    SW is a blast to play plus mystic champs I have now are now are no bueno......I’ll buy stacks of those crystals
  • GohmaGohma Posts: 32
    KABAM is making a lot of buffs passive now too. Which hurts anyone who can nullify. I don’t see her being op. Definitely great but not even close to op. SW hype was a thing of the past pre 12.0.
  • Avengers320Avengers320 Posts: 684 ★★★
    War Machine, OG Daredevil, and Abomination are all released as 5 stars as well, War Machine and DD in Dungeon Crystals and Abomination in the monstrous crystal deal we had a few weeks ago
  • SCHNOOT wrote: »
    Lets be honest. The whole "we cant release X champ because they will be too powerful" narrative is complete BS. Kabam can tailor and scale any champs abilities/sig abilities to whatever level they want to be a viable 5/6* hero.

Yes and no. Yes, there's always a theoretical way to balance an entity in a game like this. But no, this isn't necessarily possible in a way that all the decision makers will agree works. Even when a large number of players agree that Kabam did something wrong, they don't generally agree on precisely *what* they did wrong or *how* to fix it. The problem isn't that something isn't fixable, it is that everyone has to agree it was actually a fix or at least enough people to make the fix not pointless.

Saying it is BS that a game developer can't balance something is like saying it is BS that all your relatives can't agree on everything. Some problems aren't worth the time it would take to form consensus around a solution, at least at the moment.
  • SDPSDP Posts: 1,622 ★★★★
    i wud prefer if they take a bit of time my 4* sw is max sig too i want the 5* too let me be uncollected first i will totally want to get the 5*

5/50 max sig Switch is one of your best options for becoming Uncollected. I still use her all the time.