**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

5 star arena 10-30%.

I was just wondering if it is a cost /time effective way to grind for 5 star shards at my level? What is usually the cut off if it is not a hot champ? I usually grind 4 star basic up to 1.5 millions.For 4 stars, I have only 3 5/50, 8 4/40, about 30 3/30. I have only 9 5 stars mainly rank 2 only. Should I switch my grinding arena?You guys' opinions much appreciated with thanks.

Comments

• Kobster84Kobster84 Posts: 2,898 ★★★★★
    With champs who aren’t desirable such as hulkbuster it’s worth going for it otherwise I wouldn’t bother
  • JaffacakedJaffacaked Posts: 1,415 ★★★★
    Saphyaer wrote: »
    I was just wondering if it is a cost /time effective way to grind for 5 star shards at my level? What is usually the cut off if it is not a hot champ? I usually grind 4 star basic up to 1.5 millions.For 4 stars, I have only 3 5/50, 8 4/40, about 30 3/30. I have only 9 5 stars mainly rank 2 only. Should I switch my grinding arena?You guys' opinions much appreciated with thanks.

In the 5* featured arena to get the 11-30% bracket you'll need to put up 6.5 mil. 31-60% is around 2- 2.5 mil I think an 61100% is 1mil.