**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Domino Critical Bleed

WîndšpäveWîndšpäve Posts: 297
edited November 2018 in Strategy and Tips
Is there anything to decipher how much her critical bleed will do? Doesn’t really explain it in her “abilities”

Comments

• WerewrymWerewrym Posts: 2,830 ★★★★★
    A LOT of damage... It won't tell you because it's random each time, but she has the strongest bleed in the game by far and a r3 5* Domino can bleed for around 18k per second.
  • WîndšpäveWîndšpäve Posts: 297
    Werewrym wrote: »
    A LOT of damage... It won't tell you because it's random each time, but she has the strongest bleed in the game by far and a r3 5* Domino can bleed for around 18k per second.

Yeah, I have a 5* domino that’s r3 - 45 and was just wondering.
  • WerewrymWerewrym Posts: 2,830 ★★★★★
    Werewrym wrote: »

Yeah, I have a 5* domino that’s r3 - 45 and was just wondering.

Mine is at r4/55... She can do 30k-36k per second on a good bleed.
  • CoatHang3rCoatHang3r Posts: 4,965 ★★★★★
    Critical bleeds are modified by attack rating and critical damage raiting. Domino has fluctuating attack and crit damage rating so It’ll be close to impossible to predict. Bleeds will tend to be bigger when she is lucky as she has a higher chance to increase her attack and crit damage rating. Her special abilities also increase her attack rating, the modifiers are listed in the description of her specials.
  • Iron_Patriot_is_litIron_Patriot_is_lit Posts: 1,860 ★★★★★
    Her bleed puts blades to shame
  • NojokejaymNojokejaym Posts: 3,892 ★★★★★
    i never seen my domino do more than 9k per second
  • SungjSungj Posts: 2,111 ★★★★★
    Nojokejaym wrote: »

What rank is she
  • NojokejaymNojokejaym Posts: 3,892 ★★★★★
    Sungj wrote: »

What rank is she

5* 4/55
  • Jank39Jank39 Posts: 139

Per tick/per second? I consistently get 9k per tick.
  • theMercenarytheMercenary Posts: 643 ★★★

• WîndšpäveWîndšpäve Posts: 297

Whoa, and not just to the 30K bleed but also the fact that you dug this thread up and commented
  • Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    Werewrym said:

Nick fury wants to know your location
  • AlexAvalonAlexAvalon Posts: 655 ★★★
    11k a tick was the most i got at rank 3
  • theMercenarytheMercenary Posts: 643 ★★★
    Lvernon15 said:

Werewrym said:

Nick fury wants to know your location
    Nick fury can do that only ONCE in a quest.