**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Hulk Ragnarok's Champion Description Display Issue [edited by Mod for clarity]

2»

Comments

• look in his info it clearly says .7 %
  • l9ac9159e2ta.jpeg
  • HaminHamin Posts: 2,444 ★★★★★
    Unlike dormammu? Do we have one i can duel? & what about shock from storm?

I'm not understanding your confusion.

Dorm's is passive and Storm is direct.

kzknxqjhxnln.jpg

sf5oqndvsllj.jpg
    BEASTDUD wrote: »
    look in his info it clearly says .7 %

It's a typo.

Go watch the video I posted.

There is nothing wrong with him.
    Ahhh.

I think I figured it out.

I believe the OP thinks Face Me is supposed to trigger on all damage over time effects.
  • gage201205gage201205 Posts: 568 ★★★
    Just tested it too works properly.. it only works on passive damage... Limbo, starburst, dormammus degen, mephisto auro, Omega red, and Domino's crit failure, . . Did I miss any
  • Hey guys, we're constantly reviewing any reports we receive here and working to resolve any issues that we find so I really appreciate you taking the time to share your concerns about Hulk Ragnarok's Face Me Ability.

I'd like to alert the rest of the Team to this issue so we can work on getting it resolved as quickly as possible. However, before doing that, I'd like to gain a little more understanding of what exactly is happening here; everyone seems to notice the change in the description of this Passive Ability from 70% to 0.7% Regeneration of Damage taken. However, some of you are saying the Ability is still working as intended.

At this stage, I'd like your help to determine if this is merely a display error in the Champion description and the actual Face Me Ability is still working as intended, or if the Ability is not working as it should. If you believe the Ability is not working as intended and Hulk Ragnarok is not recovering the correct amount of Health, please try to provide a video showing this along with the other details outlined in our Bug Report Template.

Thank you very much in advance for providing as much detail as possible!
    gage201205 wrote: »
    Just tested it too works properly.. it only works on passive damage... Limbo, starburst, dormammus degen, mephisto auro, Omega red, and Domino's crit failure, . . Did I miss any

Void's debuffs
  • ShaaneneganShaanenegan Posts: 112
    edited November 2018
    Unless @Hamin , as you said earliar, that void debuff is the heal one. I am going to try on these champs mentioned by @gage201205 . If others can try it too please.
    Hey guys, we're constantly reviewing any reports we receive here and working to resolve any issues that we find so I really appreciate you taking the time to share your concerns about Hulk Ragnarok's Face Me Ability.

I'd like to alert the rest of the Team to this issue so we can work on getting it resolved as quickly as possible. However, before doing that, I'd like to gain a little more understanding of what exactly is happening here; everyone seems to notice the change in the description of this Passive Ability from 70% to 0.7% Regeneration of Damage taken. However, some of you are saying the Ability is still working as intended.

At this stage, I'd like your help to determine if this is merely a display error in the Champion description and the actual Face Me Ability is still working as intended, or if the Ability is not working as it should. If you believe the Ability is not working as intended and Hulk Ragnarok is not recovering the correct amount of Health, please try to provide a video showing this along with the other details outlined in our Bug Report Template.

Thank you very much in advance for providing as much detail as possible!

In short: he's working as intended.

He's regaining 70% from passive DoTs. I posted a video earlier in the thread.

It seems to be a typo in the description. The confusion seems to lie with people not understanding what Face Me does.
    edited November 2018
    @Kabam Porthos

I can confirm that Void is not triggering Face Me. I looked at Void's abilities and his debuffs are passive, so they should, correct?

So, @Shaanenegan is correct about Void.

Video coming.

Screen shot:

2ph3g6sy8tyy.png
    It's clear Face Me is never triggered via text on screen and the debuff was not the healing one.

https://youtu.be/9pqWPyfz1Dc

I also don't think it applies to Domino as her crit failure isn't a DoT.
  • ShaaneneganShaanenegan Posts: 112
    Hamin wrote: »

So, @Shaanenegan is correct about Void.

Well thats where it all began.
    In reading Void's abilities again, the only thing I can figure out is his debuff damage isn't damage over time since the debuff isn't on a timer.

If that's the case, it should not trigger Face Me.

Is this correct, @Kabam Porthos ?
  • IvarTheBonelessIvarTheBoneless Posts: 1,234 ★★★★

I also don't think it applies to Domino as her crit failure isn't a DoT.

The guy was correct. My domino does 400 energy damage over 1.5 sec. That's damage over time and since it's a passive debuff it triggers face me. Void's debuffs aren't passive so that's why it didn't trigger face me. The only times face me triggers is from magik limbo, dorm degen, omega red spores, mephisto aura, starburst node and domino crit failure. I now realise that's exactly what @gage201205 typed but it's the truth! That's the full list and nothing more or less triggers face me.
  • BendyBendy Posts: 3,131 ★★★★★
    @Hamin his passive dot comes from the debuffs reason for face me not triggering it's only if it's a real passive dot like starburst dorm degen mephisto aura critical failure limbo all them would trigger face me but debuffs like what void gives are not passive but real debuffs
  • gage201205gage201205 Posts: 568 ★★★
    I forgot one you will probably never see it but goldpool has a passive bleed with synergy
  • Void's Champion Spotlight is located HERE. It states that Void's Opponents suffer from Direct Damage per second for each unique Debuff type. I could be wrong, but I believe that is slightly different from Passive Damage Over Time. However, you may wish to reach out to our Support Team as they would be able to get clarification on that from our Game Team.

In the meantime, I've went ahead and alerted the rest of the Team to your concerns about the Regeneration percentage in Hulk Ragnarok's "Face Me" description only showing 0.7% instead of 70%.
  • Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,731 ★★★★★
    Correct. Void's debuffs are debuffs. Meaning, they are not passive abilities.
    The damage comes from void's ability and not from the debuffs itself
  • EvilRazorEvilRazor Posts: 143
    Just tested it.

He is regaining 70%. Video coming.

Here is a screen shot:

haiaj8ik91wz.png

Why Face Me icon is not showing up?
  • EvilRazorEvilRazor Posts: 143
    Correct. Void's debuffs are debuffs. Meaning, they are not passive abilities.
    The damage comes from void's ability and not from the debuffs itself

Exactly, Void debuffs can't be passive overtime, you can see that Agent Venon or KP, as example, can shrug off these ones from Void
  • Hi all! This issue will be resolved in the 21.1 update on December 3.