**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

IW IM

NERF HIM RIGHT NOW!!!

People already have trouble because you can't Parry him — but it's even worse because when awakened and below 15% HP he gains a passive Armor Up that automatically triggers Parry mastery — it doesn't matter if you bait him, intercept him, nothing!!

IW IM is a hot steaming pile of cow manure on us players

Comments

• Avengers320Avengers320 Posts: 683 ★★★
    Use Corvus
  • MbizzMbizz Posts: 215 ★★
    Man if only there were champs that countered him...
  • CateatswhalesCateatswhales Posts: 112
    edited November 2018
    Hes easy to beat you just bait heavy attack and intercept with your own heavy theres good videos on you tube explaining how to beat him. Once you get timing down hes actually easy
  • Avengers320Avengers320 Posts: 683 ★★★
    Venom is also now a good counter to IMIW
  • Kil63Kil63 Posts: 254 ★★
    Chubs2X wrote: »
    NERF HIM RIGHT NOW!!!

People already have trouble because you can't Parry him — but it's even worse because when awakened and below 15% HP he gains a passive Armor Up that automatically triggers Parry mastery — it doesn't matter if you bait him, intercept him, nothing!!

IW IM is a hot steaming pile of cow manure on us players

He's not hard at all with some skill and practice.
  • AJXRXAJXRX Posts: 80
    There are so many counters to IMIW and he is a great defender that all! Just bcs people would lose fights to him doesn't mean Kabam has to nerf him! With any champs heavy can counter, and if you have corvus or venom then it's much easier.
  • Hype is an option just don't assume. I know he is a lil female dog but I don't mind him cuz we can use him as an roadblock as well
  • Hulk_77Hulk_77 Posts: 782 ★★★
    I just beat a 5r4 IMIW in AW with zero health lost using Spark... You just have to know how to fight him and he's easy.
  • EnderDraco58EnderDraco58 Posts: 957 ★★
    While he is a good counter to the conventional way of fighting, he is still extremely vulnerable to heavy countering. Just bait a heavy, dodge, and go in right after. Rinse and repeat.
  • Epsilon3Epsilon3 Posts: 1,138 ★★★
    This is only a duel but:
    3/30 SpiderGwen vs 4/55 IMIW
    sucks I can’t upload the video

1x9t23g2xg9m.png
  • Bryon_502Bryon_502 Posts: 133
    I think the concept of imiw and most of the new characters should be brought down a bit.

Unparryable
    Unblockable sp1
    The best armor in the game
    Bonkers under 15%

Korg is more of the same? We can't keep doing the 1 up thing. I seen games die because they kept 1uping.

Soon we will have a champ that combines the abilities of hyperion, archangel, and wolverine.

I like new champs, but we have to keep things in Perspective. Like weakness, AA had to be subjected to bleed and poisoning, Star Lord you had to keep the combo, ext. Now it's just if you have corvus venom or km.