**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Is now the time to step back?

AmazingDeadpoolAmazingDeadpool Posts: 86
edited November 2018 in Suggestions and Requests
Nearly everyone knows about the issues over the months. But some of them reoccurred and some cause people to buy new devices. Maybe next year is the right time to concentrate on fixing issues instead of new characters. Another option is to buff the long disappointment champs that not many actually like. (E.g. collosus.) Too many champs are already in the game for the many summoners' devices to handle. Causes problems like overheating or long loading screens. Which can be fixed as other games as twice the amount of characters runs much smoother. Thanks for taking the time to read this. I enjoy looking at the result of the poll.

Is now the time to step back? 19 votes

Yes concentrate on fixing issue instead of new champs
42%
JRock808DrownedGodBirdReynoldsNamelezace930999KRONOSDOUBLERockypantherxAngusMac279 8 votes
Kinda agree on the side of buffing instead of new champs
21%
SpeedbumpTim1234crystaldsmithChadpool1 4 votes
Nah I prefer new champs
15%
D_S_VoltolosTheSpicyKnight 3 votes
I agree on fixing and buffing
21%
CrkwestThatsausageJank39Sairam44 4 votes

Comments

• KRONOSDOUBLEKRONOSDOUBLE Posts: 548 ★★
    I would much rather they temporarily put a hold on releasing new champs into the game so that they can fix the game. I posted something very similar to this a long time ago, but I got hit with non-sense about how the content creators of the game are not the same as the people fixing bugs and issues.

While this is true, its a hell of a lot harder to fix bugs when the game is constantly evolving and having new characters added, which creates more issues such as buffs or debuffs not working properly with those new champs. This causes those new champs to be pushed to the front of the line for bug fixes, which causes all other issues in the game to be put on the backburner because Kabam HAS to fix their new champs so the top spenders will pay to get them. Of course, I am one of the few who can actually see this problem
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,192 ★★★★★
    Holding off on new Champs won't fix issues any faster. Two totally separate departments. Also, buffing Champs is fine, but that's not a replacement for new Champs.
  • KRONOSDOUBLEKRONOSDOUBLE Posts: 548 ★★
    see what I mean lol. while they may be two separate departments @GroundedWisdom , one indirectly affects the other and impedes its performance
    No, actually. Creating new Champs doesn't automatically impede performance. There are numerous factors that play a part with issues. The misconception has been around a long time. Holding off on new content isn't going to fix problems any faster.
  • Bryon_502Bryon_502 Posts: 133
    The time and effort in creating could be spent on fixing issues.
    If there was one person doing both jobs, that may hold true. Since there are people specifically trained and designated for each, that doesn't really have an effect.
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 20,862 ★★★★★
    Bryon_502 wrote: »
    The time and effort in creating could be spent on fixing issues.

But it won't. Thats not how it works at all. Like GW said, its two whole different areas. The design teams are constantly working on new stuff while the dev teams are working on maintaining the game and fixing bugs. They work simultaneously as the dev team works on a dev version of the game to test and fix.