**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Achievements - Thank you Kabam for another great year!

This is a great game, and it goes without saying that great games often have their fair share of ups and downs. From the release of sentry (the first champ of this year)to the (so far leaked but unconfirmed) final champions of the year, dark hawk and night thrasher, I’ve had a great time! I just wanna say thank you kabam for another great year! This year (my third year playing the game) offered a lot for me as I grew quite a bit as a summoner; having gotten my first r4 5*, become uncollected, and completing ROL!

rjwd0mq6ie1j.jpeg
duaynwqd0ekj.jpeg
zh4589ifkpf9.png

Comments

• XXGhost_RiderXXXXGhost_RiderXX Posts: 245 ★★★
    Do any of you have something you’d like to share? Please post in the comments :)
  • Sunny2847Sunny2847 Posts: 125
    Crossbones my first r4 too,hope your journey is going to be epic from here on..
  • MbizzMbizz Posts: 215 ★★
    ni2zw90n5iqu.gif
  • D_S_D_S_ Posts: 159
    @XXGhost_RiderXX glad someone finally appreciates kabam thank you for that
  • Savio444Savio444 Posts: 1,781 ★★★★
    I agree, 2018 had a really good set of champs. Wonder who we’ll see next year.
  • Mitchell35Mitchell35 Posts: 1,897 ★★★★
    Hey same!!! Just got Medusa 4/55, finished rol in March, uncollected two months ago!
  • NojokejaymNojokejaym Posts: 3,904 ★★★★★
    completing ct 5 100% thats my achievement, didnt think i'll do it because how long and time consuming it is
  • XxOriginalxXXxOriginalxX Posts: 1,324 ★★★
    This year was amazing, I can’t believe I only cleared ROL 8 months or so ago...then ambitiously pushing for uncollected in April. Eventually to now, where I didn’t bother with 5.3 until this week, and now I’ve completed act 5, I have over 20 5* and I’m going to be halfway to my second 6* after this months EQ, the champions this year were stellar as well. If not good then fun to play. If good, amazing and interesting on top. My favorite so far from this year has to be Omega Red, despite my lack of an omega red, he’s super cool, and seems like an amazing champion that is very well designed.

And of course there were some problems and there are some problems, but I can certainly say that there was growth and not regression coming towards the end of 2018 in this fantastic game
  • So far this year has been pretty great. I've gotten a lot more 5*s than I ever thought I'd get at this time last year, I completed RoL, RttL, and my first path of Labyrinth, gotten 4 rank 4 5* champs, 2 6* champs, completed an initial clear of Act 5, and am almost ready for either a second path in Labyrinth of Legends or for 100% of act 5.1. I've gotten champs I never would have imagined that they would have been added, have more t4cc than I know what to do with, and I've got less gold than I ever thought possible because of all the champs I've been having to rank up. Living the dream because of this year.
  • ShinobiGuyShinobiGuy Posts: 562 ★★★
    I’ve had a flurry of very bad pulls for quite some months, then first came this:
    y8qke5z1znr6.png
    And 30 sec later:
    7r6zqerkzxst.png
    Not too shabby if I do say so myself
  • Ending act 5.1y194l2os5lr.png
    Getting the first 6* and many other great things. Thanks Kabam for a great year and good luck in 2019!
  • NojokejaymNojokejaym Posts: 3,904 ★★★★★
    So far this year has been pretty great. I've gotten a lot more 5*s than I ever thought I'd get at this time last year, I completed RoL, RttL, and my first path of Labyrinth, gotten 4 rank 4 5* champs, 2 6* champs, completed an initial clear of Act 5, and am almost ready for either a second path in Labyrinth of Legends or for 100% of act 5.1. I've gotten champs I never would have imagined that they would have been added, have more t4cc than I know what to do with, and I've got less gold than I ever thought possible because of all the champs I've been having to rank up. Living the dream because of this year.

why you doing lol before act 5
  • TonyStarkTonyStark Posts: 354
    edited November 2018
    This year I got my first R4 5* (Luke Cage), I currently have 4 R4 5* champs (LC, Blade, Medusa, GR) and 2 6* champs (Nebula & WS).

Finally did Act 4 100% after completing it in 2017.

Completed Act 5 and did 5.1 & 5.3 100%.

Opened my first 5* Awakening gem crystal, got skill AG and awakened my 5* Blade :blush:

Reached 300k rating for the first time.

I'll open 1 more 6* crystal and do 5.4 100% before this year ends.

I'll also take a 5* champ to rank 5 this year for the first time (need only 1 T2A). And that champ is BLADE. :smile:

• Evil_Monkey88Evil_Monkey88 Posts: 125
    Best additions of 2018 gotta be peak milestones. I have more T1A than i ever had, also been formig 4* and 5* crystals faster than ever.