**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Who was the new champion when you first started the game?

Comments

• King363672King363672 Posts: 403 ★★★
    For me it's sentry
  • TheReverendTheReverend Posts: 126
    edited November 2018
    The first one I recognized was Sparky.
  • KattohSKattohS Posts: 717 ★★
    Venompool
  • Evil_Monkey88Evil_Monkey88 Posts: 125
    Howard/Hyperion
  • ShrimkinsShrimkins Posts: 1,479 ★★★★
    Venom and Guillotine for me. Still remember getting my ass kicked by the Guillotine in heroic event quest.
  • MarriMarri Posts: 260 ★★
    The original champs. About 3 weeks in they introduced dupes and sig abilities. To illustrate this, you received a 2* dupe Punisher, which was a pretty big deal back then.
  • SceptilemaniacSceptilemaniac Posts: 1,195 ★★★★
    There was a punisher 2099 screen so..
  • XxLoganTDCxXXxLoganTDCxX Posts: 2,561 ★★★★
    First time I joined was Ant-Man and Yellowjacket
    Second time was M.O.D.O.K and Taskmaster
  • I don't remember exactly what champion was "new" at the time but I do remember it was the second run of Red Hulk's featured 5* crystal back in the old system and everyone thought he was one of the coolest champs even if he wasn't that good at the time.
  • OnlyOneAboveAllOnlyOneAboveAll Posts: 387 ★★
    Can't remember who the very first champ was lol
  • ShinobiGuyShinobiGuy Posts: 555 ★★★
    edited November 2018
    I grinded hard for Spider-Gwen :D:D:D
  • VoltolosVoltolos Posts: 1,120 ★★★
    Vision AoU
  • Agent_TAgent_T Posts: 215
    Ultron for me
  • KattohSKattohS Posts: 717 ★★
    ShinobiGuy wrote: »
    I grinded hard for Spider-Gwen :D:D:D

Lol...Me too bro. I actually pulled her 3* and 4* arena then 3* the next week it came around. Taking advantage of beginner bracket.
  • LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★
    edited November 2018
    I think it was Old Man Logan. Pulled a 3* from the arena in any case. Might've been Venompool.
  • Bendude1000Bendude1000 Posts: 18
    venomduck
  • The_Boss9The_Boss9 Posts: 1,390 ★★★
    Rocket racoon
  • _Chaos__Chaos_ Posts: 143
    Venom and Guillotine. I actually got the 3 star version which helped me progress a lot for the first day
  • I think Deadpool and Thor(Jane Foster) were the new/featured heroes, I also remember a Groot/Rocket event as well.
  • DjinDjin Posts: 1,962 ★★★★★
    I don't remember because I was new to the game...LOL
  • R4GER4GE Posts: 1,530 ★★★★
    I think it was ant man and yellow jacket. Seemed like there was a lot going on with the addition of them with alliance arenas, obtaining gym canisters, and everyone being able to get the champs fairly easy. Can't remember how it all went.
  • AKTEKAKTEK Posts: 308 ★★
    stark spidy
  • Supremeguy95Supremeguy95 Posts: 447
    Stark spidey. Got him as a 2 star from the stark assignments and maxed him out, sig and all. Lol
  • Ultimatesaber32Ultimatesaber32 Posts: 742 ★★
    Sabertooth and Bishop I think
  • Lt_Magnum_1Lt_Magnum_1 Posts: 639 ★★
    Rogue and Magneto (Marvel Now).
  • RixobRixob Posts: 505 ★★
    Ghost rider for me