**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

RNG champion pulls

I think my account is broken all I seem to be pulling from 5* crystals are garbage champs that no one wants lol. I think the game dislikes me having any good champs, so it keeps giving me hulkbuster, kamala Kahn and all the other champs that have 0 utility and use in any quests. Out of 44 5* champs I have 4 good ones. I just thought this was funny and was hoping if I mentioned it i may have some luck sent my way and get a god tier champ.

Comments

• LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★
    @LiamS1990 hope you get a good one soon. My luck seems to come in bunches. I'll have nothing for 6 months or more and then pull several great champs in a row.
  • NojokejaymNojokejaym Posts: 3,904 ★★★★★
    edited November 2018
    my bad
  • LiamS1990LiamS1990 Posts: 96
    edited November 2018
    Lol i hope so 2 thank you @LaNoirFaineant
  • Good luck. I grabbed. Miles Spider-Man from dungeons crystal. Hope that improves your chances 🤪
  • Mike12867Mike12867 Posts: 477 ★★★
    I got ghost from basic a week back, after that all dupes, my roster is only 22 5* so next 4 being dupe is RNG - Rigged Number Generator
  • VulcanMVulcanM Posts: 664 ★★
    LiamS1990 wrote: »
    I think my account is broken all I seem to be pulling from 5* crystals are garbage champs that no one wants lol. I think the game dislikes me having any good champs, so it keeps giving me hulkbuster, kamala Kahn and all the other champs that have 0 utility and use in any quests. Out of 44 5* champs I have 4 good ones. I just thought this was funny and was hoping if I mentioned it i may have some luck sent my way and get a god tier champ.

ive really only gotten trash champs. the only good one i have is ghost rider.
  • Colinwhitworth69Colinwhitworth69 Posts: 7,175 ★★★★★
    I went for 1.5 months with terrible pulls at all crystal levels, then I was hit with an avalanche that included both a 5-star Blade and Domino, and 4-star dupes of Stark Spidey, Venom, Archangel and Magik.

So just keep trying. RNGesus will reward you eventually.