**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

My 470k Accounf Got Banned

Hi All!
My account Daring Baaz Tanjil just got banned because of multiple people having my account access, but I told Kabam weeks before I got banned that the people on my account were not supposed to be there. The information didn't help and the hackers stayed on my account. Unfortunately, Kabam won't read my backstory or anything. So I was wondering if you guys could help me restore my account.

Comments

• DrizzitsDrizzits Posts: 157
    Mmm... No... I'm pretty sure there's nothing we can do. You want us to start a petition for you? I guess all the other other "totally innocent! I promise!" Accounts deserve petitions too, right?
  • 420sam420sam Posts: 526 ★★★
    Excuse my disbelief but if you had informed them of potential hacking they would have sent you information and a reset request for your account. The only reason I know this is because I had to request the same thing almost two years ago when I was a victim of identity theft.
    edited July 2017
    Mr_Chris wrote: »
    We chatted in global before daring.. first you said you'd join my alliance if I beat lol for you. Later your account showed it completed 100% and you offered to do it for me. I don't cheat and want to earn lol 100% if I ever get there. I was pretty certain you either used a mod or a mercenary. I don't buy that you got hacked.

BURN!

You have really good memory and what an interesting revelation.
  • Haha it's what you get for wanting to trade with others or giving your account to someone so they can hack something for you. You screwed yourself over and there is nothing you can do.
  • Mr_ChrisMr_Chris Posts: 109
    He was on my friends list off and on for awhile while we were looking for high prestige recruits.
    Mr_Chris wrote: »
    He was on my friends list off and on for awhile while we were looking for high prestige recruits.

Kudos to you for doing it the right way man. I know it cannot be easy seeing someone else achieve it.
    I've only done two lines and the second path was horribly hard. Sort of thinking I might wait for 5/65 sl.. I'll need the crutch lol
  • AddyosAddyos Posts: 1,090 ★★★★
    edited July 2017
    I remember seeing this guy on Global as well. Always crowing and boasting about how good he was. Was part of some Filipino alliance or something. He really does have a nice account. Shame he spoiled it by hacking.
  • HerediusHeredius Posts: 29
    I am pretty sure it was his cat that hacked and modded his game.
  • CapWW2CapWW2 Posts: 2,901 ★★★★
    You share your account you got banned period!
  • I DIDNT HACK. DID YOU READ WHAT I SAID?
  • Feeney234Feeney234 Posts: 1,150 ★★★★
    Take this **** elsewhere, cheater! U got caught, face the consequences
    It doesn't matter if you hacked, modded, account share you broke tos.. they caught you. It's a shame because you had a pretty nice account before you or someone else you were involved with cheated on it.
  • GunzoGunzo Posts: 719 ★★
    Account sharing is AGAINST THE ToS, not just cheating so nothing I can do
  • MedesignMedesign Posts: 1
    I DIDNT HACK. DID YOU READ WHAT
    How many forum accounts do you have?
This discussion has been closed.