**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Seatin's November tier list

2»

Comments

• Mr_PlatypusMr_Platypus Posts: 2,779 ★★★★★
    I’ll probably watch it to see where he puts some of the newer champs I don’t have.
    Always disagreed on his placement of AA, don’t get me wrong, he’s awesome, but is so easily neutered (This AW season for example). That’s why I just have my 4* maxed and leave my 5* as arena fodder.
    Just my opinion though.
  • BigPun320BigPun320 Posts: 9
    edited November 2018
    PaytoPlay wrote: »
    SknZn wrote: »
    Noob2435 wrote: »
    I dislike it, he has medusa in the wrong tier and I'm trying to think what he is basing this list off. If it's war why is archangel up there? Archangel better than medusa? The whole list is just confusing to me.

I'll take Medusa over AA in almost any scenario. Only fights that involve healing I'll take in AA over her. Same goes for Capt America IW

Try take meduse over AA on Aegon or Champion, If target can bleed and poison therefore AA is best in every scenario for offense ofc

I probably bring medusa over AA on stun immune. Aegon and champion is only hard because of the node so really not a fair comparison. There are way too many poison immune or bleed immune ( or both) champ out there and either immune will make AA less effective. And not even counting OR cable and abom who punishes AA. No one is immune to armor break (maybe iwim).

Plus cornered, which is becoming even more of a prominent node these days (frequent in occult labs) making AA quite risky to use. While with Medusa, you can play around that. Its just a matter of situation really. At the end of the day, both shine in different areas.
  • Captain_NietschCaptain_Nietsch Posts: 481 ★★
    Reading this thread I start to believe I'm definitely getting too old for this...!
  • Tiger360Tiger360 Posts: 1,696 ★★★★
    Late post as my wifi was down for a bit, but he has a massive audience of MCOC players, so most of them will follow him on what he is saying.
  • LosspikLosspik Posts: 253 ★★
    As someone with a 5/65 AA & blade and 4/55 Medusa & a 4/55 gr I can fully understand why hes got AA up so high. He has been my mvp for occult labs, every uncollected event I can remember and steamrolled most of variant chapter 1 yeah hes not that great in AW but how many of you are taking your medusas into AW attack? My next 5/65 will likely be GR why? Because I use him to play much more than ill ever use my Medusa. Medusa is a solid lol clearer but if you rank up yours shes gonna be on defense 95% of the time anyway.
  • Frivolousz21Frivolousz21 Posts: 438 ★★★
    AA is the best champ in the game versus poison and bleed champs.

Like are you kidding me?

A 5/50 four star does 3444 damage from one nuerotoxin.

That's freaking nuts it's easy to build up 4-5+ in Long fights the entire fight.

Shuts down ability accuracy shuts down regen.

And now the bleed immune war stuff is over.

• Spurgeon14Spurgeon14 Posts: 1,665 ★★★★
    Tiger360 wrote: »
    What do you guys think about it? Personally, I'm very confused as this means I have got multiple god tiers apparently now

I think it's his opinion. Take it or leave it. If you disagree that's fine. :)
  • MrBanksMrBanks Posts: 950 ★★★
    AA deserves to be higher than iceman
  • SpeedbumpSpeedbump Posts: 1,520 ★★★
    Who is Seatin?