**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

A mostly helpful breakdown of cyber Monday deals

klobberintymeklobberintyme Posts: 1,403 ★★★
If you have 0 units but wish to procure that 5 star GENERIC AG, here's what it'll cost and what you get:

3 × Odin = $300
3 x BP = $150
2 x TSB = $60

Subtotal (before taxes)= $510
Units: 15,350

What you get from everything:

5 star gen AG
4 star gen AG
7,500 6 star shards
3 5 star hero crystals
2 4 star hero crystals
32,500 5 star shards
67,500 t5bc shards
6 t2a cats
54,000 t2a shards
7 t4ccs
5 t4bcs
15 t1a cats
2,500 4 star shards
1,500,000 gold

If I've missed something, feel free to add corrections.

Comments

• GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,189 ★★★★★
    Perhaps, but I don't see many people buying with 0 Units. From what I gather, people save Units for such deals.
    Also worth noting it's offered for Units, not cash. Totally farmable within the game. Important to point out because the impression is given that they're charging $500 for the Items. Not the case.
  • FrostyFrosty Posts: 485 ★★★
    Perhaps, but I don't see many people buying with 0 Units. From what I gather, people save Units for such deals.
    Also worth noting it's offered for Units, not cash. Totally farmable within the game. Important to point out because the impression is given that they're charging $500 for the Items. Not the case.

Not everything the OP mentioned is farmable with units as he included the items you get from the cash deals too.
    Frosty wrote: »

Not everything the OP mentioned is farmable with units as he included the items you get from the cash deals too.

The OP mentioned specifically if you're trying to acquire the Gem.
  • V1PER1987V1PER1987 Posts: 3,474 ★★★★★
    Frosty wrote: »

The OP mentioned specifically if you're trying to acquire the Gem.

Yes, by buying the unit packages. He’s breaking it down as if you had 0 units.
  • Perhaps, but I don't see many people buying with 0 Units. From what I gather, people save Units for such deals.

Since the OP says in effect "if you don't have units here's what you'll need to spend" he's not giving the impression that Kabam is explicitly charging $500 for everything. We all know units are farmable and he's just showing what you'll theoretically get if you first buy those cash packages and then spend them on the Cyber Monday unit offers.

In effect, the OP is saying what you could buy with $500 if you target the awakening gem specifically, given all the other stuff you'll get along the way. If you have a ton of units saved up you could buy the AG with only units, but then you'll end up with less stuff due to the fact you aren't buying the items that come with the cash offers specifically.
  • Doomsfist79Doomsfist79 Posts: 922 ★★★
    Thanks OP.. nice to see the break down of everything.
    DNA3000 wrote: »

Since the OP says in effect "if you don't have units here's what you'll need to spend" he's not giving the impression that Kabam is explicitly charging $500 for everything. We all know units are farmable and he's just showing what you'll theoretically get if you first buy those cash packages and then spend them on the Cyber Monday unit offers.

In effect, the OP is saying what you could buy with $500 if you target the awakening gem specifically, given all the other stuff you'll get along the way. If you have a ton of units saved up you could buy the AG with only units, but then you'll end up with less stuff due to the fact you aren't buying the items that come with the cash offers specifically.

Perhaps useful to some, sure. I just think there's a tendency to look at these Offers in terms of money when they're not actually offered for money. Obviously, if you're trying to target one specific Item in the last Tier, it will be more complex. I agree, though. There's a great deal more you get along the way.
    V1PER1987 wrote: »
    DNA3000 wrote: »

Perhaps useful to some, sure. I just think there's a tendency to look at these Offers in terms of money when they're not actually offered for money. Obviously, if you're trying to target one specific Item in the last Tier, it will be more complex. I agree, though. There's a great deal more you get along the way.

You have to argue about everything or always contradict. He said in his post if you have zero units and you spend money to get all the cache offers, this is what you get. Period. Let it go.

I wasn't arguing or contradicting at all. I was clarifying.