**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Dungeons: Friendship Progression, Increased Rewards, New Dungeons Crystals - Discussion Thread

Comments

• SknZnSknZn Posts: 442 ★★★
    Prestige over champs, so dumb idea.
  • Skary75Skary75 Posts: 5
    I think I’ll save my shards for next round of champs hopefully they get better or add 6* Crystal
  • MrMaatMrMaat Posts: 302 ★★
    edited November 2018
    so hang on a second....
    i can earn friendship bonus with 4 friends....
    i am T1 dungeons....
    I have got all my milestones....
    i did 3 runs of D7 and r un of d6
    3 rooms with one friend
    2 + 1 room with another
    1 room D6 with another
    with 2 friends....
    ALL MY MILESTONES REACHED BUT I HAVE NOT DONE ENOUGH ROOMS TO EARN A SINGLE FRIENDSHIP BONUS.
    i need to keep playing dungeons to get the friendship bonus even though i have reached top milestone already....

crazy.....
    *clarification.....

so the 13 days to get 4 friendship bonuses....
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,192 ★★★★★
    It's not hard. Pick 4 people, do 6 Rooms.
  • BassanioBassanio Posts: 162
    Is the duration of Dungeon milestone rewards 15 days??
    @Kabam Lyra @Kabam Zibiit
    It's not hard. Pick 4 people, do 6 Rooms.

yeah hense why i clarified. i misunderstood. i though it reset every 3 days not every 2 week rotation.
  • TaimurKhanTaimurKhan Posts: 119
    edited November 2018
    Whene'er Dungeons return, we start to get ridiculous amount of connection errors. For god sake Kabam, can you please remove dungeons forever?It's the most unpopular mode in mcoc. Rather than wasting efforts and time in trying to force players to like it, can't you focus on other bugs and stuff.

I defeated NC in aq and then got the error. The disconnected and when i restarted it, NC had full strength and my champ lost half of it. This is ****.
  • LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★
    Tomlakes1 wrote: »
    Was looking forward to dungeons returning as have 24k saved up and was aiming for a 5* crystal. Now find that since I only have 14 5* I can only get 4* crystals. Why ? This is ridiculous. How am I supposed to progress in this game with such stupid rules. Come on Kabam. You can do better than this.

@Tomlakes1 just run the dungeon and save up the dungeon artifacts until you get one more 5*.
  • CELEZECELEZE Posts: 46
    @Kabam Miike can you please tell us, the 4 friendship bonuses are every 3 days? Or the whole round of this dungeons?
  • This is the worst Dungeon version yet. Miserable. Yet again you have failed to tackle the real problem with this game that after putting up your best 3 champs so that you can have a good long run of rooms, you end up getting paired with a complete and utter time waster that only wants to play 1 room. Champs are then wasted will they recharge.
    Forgot all the soppy friendship bolllox and fix this so that you can press on with the same chaps but with a new partner. Won’t be playing this Dungeon anymore, full of wasters.
  • LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★
    Just pulled 5* Cap IW from a dungeon crystal. Nice to finally get something good.
  • MrTicTac19992008MrTicTac19992008 Posts: 566 ★★
    offering 5* shards is a step in the right direction however I feel it would be better to have it as a reward for reaching each milestone. 4 friends over 14 days is nothing.
  • Too bad, I would enjoy playing dungeons if only my device loaded the game faster. My partner sits and waits and wonders if I stopped playing...
  • BezzitleBezzitle Posts: 291
    Is the friendship bonus working? I played with a friend and didn’t get credit
  • ALCAMIST9ALCAMIST9 Posts: 48
    a0ncpuydf1ie.png
    How can. Change my name in forum to b my game name
    d2xzakdz1xrc.png
  • LimmeyLimmey Posts: 10
    Easy for you to change your minds and switch the milestone requirements from prestige to no.of champions. I bust my ass to get the required prestige by upgrading useless champs just so to qualify for the top milestone but now ive been downgraded. And i was cautious to only have committed only on the 3rd round of dungeons thinking the major tweaks would have been settled but obviously i was wrong. What BS about making it easier to understand when we have been using prestige as the general guide for ages. If your intentions are true, you would have made an exception to accept either prestige and no.of champions as the qualifying mark since dungeons had been ongoing now for quite sometime.
    edited November 2018
    Haji_Saab wrote: »
    Verzz wrote: »
    Oh now I understand ... you need to play 24 rooms in total with 6 different friends to get just ONE of these rewards ...

I thought it was 4 times these rewards or I would unlock something more ... so 24 rooms for 1 crystal and 200 5* shards ...

I got the shards from doing just 6 rooms with one person
    Edit - the 200 5* shards and one crystal

Got it now ... didn't receive straight away
    Verzz wrote: »
    Oh now I understand ... you need to play 24 rooms in total with 6 different friends to get just ONE of these rewards ...

I thought it was 4 times these rewards or I would unlock something more ... so 24 rooms for 1 crystal and 200 5* shards ...

I got the shards from doing just 6 rooms with one person
    Edit - the 200 5* shards and one crystal

Got it now ... didn't receive straight away

That's correct. You can do 6 Rooms per separate Friend to get all 4 Bonuses. You can continue with the same Friend, but Friendship Level 2 requires 12 Rooms. I suspect it increases per Level.
    Sorry for the double quote.
  • TreoTreo Posts: 382 ★★
    Could you please reconsider the amount of milestones (not the end or anything or the total amount of rewards ... just the amount of milestones ...)

And also please check the screen layout of the iPhone ... it is very frustrating ... one milestone doesn’t even fit in the screen atm ... and that view tier is also always highlighted as if you are missing some rewards in there ... or you need to press it...

It just isn’t working visually for me ... (iPhone 7)
  • WorknprogressWorknprogress Posts: 7,233 ★★★★★
    Is the current dungeon the last in this round? There's no end date in the announcement thread that I can see.
  • CainCain Posts: 559 ★★
    Hey, here’s an idea. Don’t up the requirements to buy 5* dungeon crystals to people who have already met your old ones and previously had the ability to buy 5* crystals! I’m uncollected too for Christ’s sake.
  • NOOOOOOOOPEEEEENOOOOOOOOPEEEEE Posts: 2,803 ★★★★★
    For the next series of dungeons can you add a feature to instantly leave a dungeon and claim thw rewards after beating it(still getting the same) I'm getting tired of being paired with people who don't move at all then waiting 10+ minutes after soloing it just to get a small amount of points
  • LaserbreakLaserbreak Posts: 18
    I love dungeons, but can we get 5* crystal per dungeon time without waiting 10-14 days for new one to get another 3-4k shards for crystal
  • AspareAspare Posts: 76
    How long are dungeons going to be around for?