**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Red Hulk regeneration

My Red Hulk regeneration doesn't work.
Anyone tell me how is red hulk regeneration work??

Comments

• MaatttyyMaatttyy Posts: 77
    he gains health with SP2 I believe
  • The_OneThe_One Posts: 2,936 ★★★★
    Maatttyy wrote: »
    he gains health with SP2 I believe

This is correct
  • @Maatttyy .... During a fight when i used sp2
    Only show on screen red hulk regeneration
    But regeneration is very less like nothing
    Red hulk has the ability of regeneration
    But regeneration is no where ???
    You get a small amount of health in one chunk.
    It isn't a lot, my 5/50 gets about 270 I think. Can't really remember
    ahh yes, just read that he expends 2 heat charges on SP2 for 5% health.. not much but I guess better than nothing if youre really low. I'd probably just stick to SP1 and build up those heat charges
  • I think mcoc need to update minimum 10% red hulk regeneration ability other wise remove the ability of regeneration @Hale01crazy @Matty_Giz11 @MattScott @MA5T3R_CH13F @MarzGroove @AAA_6 @Maatttyy @tntsl @TNT75
    Meh, hes still a monster on offense as is.. I think higher regen would make him too OP
  • He is monster but his Armor is very week as a monster and regeneration ??? Nothing special
    In mcoc game .
    We watch in movies and animation movie he is very strong but mcoc ???
    He is monster but his Armor is very week as a monster and regeneration ??? Nothing special
    In mcoc game .

I don't think I've ever seen a movie with Red Hulk in it
  • Only heat charge is the ability of r/hulk
  • MagrailothosMagrailothos Posts: 5,281 ★★★★★
    He is monster but his Armor is very week as a monster and regeneration ??? Nothing special
    In mcoc game .

He doesn't need armour. When he's Awakened, his Heat charges give him Physical Resistance; and he can charge up on Energy attacks whilst blocking.
  • elan0418elan0418 Posts: 53
    You need to build up his heat charges. He spends 2 heat charges to gain 5% health. If you do an SP2 without heat charges, he won't get regen.
  • Kobster84Kobster84 Posts: 2,898 ★★★★★
    Use domino synergy and he gets like 10% health
  • DshuDshu Posts: 1,503 ★★★★
    I ran rol for fun with rulk the regen is fine. It gives you enough regen to recover from chip damage and it balances it out by lowering his attack temporarily. I ran all of rol with just rulk and aa for wolverine since I wanted to test his durability. No pots finished with over 3/4 health on a 4* rank 5 rulk
  • NamelezNamelez Posts: 992 ★★★
    Honestly his Regeneration is fine.. I use mine and Regen over 1k health
  • MRMOJO77MRMOJO77 Posts: 215
    Hes a ramp up character. Spam l1 then l2 if u find ur health low
  • SungjSungj Posts: 2,111 ★★★★★
    Just because you don't like it doesn't mean it's not working
  • JayBird_IsTheWordJayBird_IsTheWord Posts: 159 ★★
    edited November 2018
    I think it should be 5% for each heat charge and the sp2 consumes them all with a max of 50%. Similar to venom sp2 consuming all buffs to fury.