**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Falcon Buff

Passive: Falcon scans the area giving him a permanent True Strike.

Locked On: After dashing back and blocking for .75 seconds Falcon drone studies his opponent giving him a 50% chance to place a weakness and armor break debuff on the opponent reducing attack and armor by 10% per stack. (Max Stack 3.)

Basic Attacks: 10% chance to activate critical fury. (Critical fury is a combo of precision and fury increasing crit chance by 15% and base damage by 20%.)

Special 1: Inflicts bleed dealing 600 damage every .5 seconds. (Lasts 4 seconds.)

Special 2: 100% chance to stun the opponent for 3 seconds. If Locked On increas stun duration by 1.5 seconds.

Special 3: Inflicts bleed and incinerate dealing 500 damage each lasting 3 seconds.

Signature Ability: Falcons Drone gives him more insight on his opponent and the area around him giving him a 10% chance to glance an attack. Additionally all of Falcons buffs last 50% longer.

Synergies: Precise Calculations (Doc Ock): Both champions debuffs last 1 second longer.

Pet Drones (SpiderMan StarkEnhanced): Increase the potency of all DoT debuffs by 25%

Winged Avengers (Wasp): Falcon gains a 10% chance to evade an incoming attack and deal shock to the opponent. (Works the same as Wasps)
Wasp has a 50% chance to deal a shock debuff on her special 2 a 50% chance to stun on her special 1 and a 100% chance to armor break on her special 3.

Comments

• XxOriginalxXXxOriginalxX Posts: 1,324 ★★★
    Look I like buff posts, I’d like to give one a try myself, but you gotta think about balance, permenant true strike, immediately, so heimdall is now useless along with killmonger if you’re gonna make falcon just do infinitely more damage. And the synergies you’re implying are insane, the ones Kabam have in game have one affect, not three like the wasp one. I like the ideas, but they do need to be toned back if you’re to be taken seriously.
  • Lt_Magnum_1Lt_Magnum_1 Posts: 639 ★★
    Allow Falcon to gain crit rating and damage every time he activiates a special (around 500 crit rating and crit damage rating per special). Have Falcon gain passive precision when dashing back that wears off after 10 seconds. As long as Falcon has the passive precision, Falcon has true accuracy. Synergy with OG Cap would allow Falcon a 50% chance for special attacks to miss. Synergy with OG Iron Man makes his true accuracy true strike.
  • Whododo872Whododo872 Posts: 1,042 ★★★
    Hey, everyone! OP, if you have ideas for a falcon rework (which it seems like you do), then I ask you to post them on this thread! We’ve currently got reworks just rolling in, and you know what they say, the more the merrier!

https://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/103185/champion-improvement-suggestions-edited-by-mod-for-clarity#latest
  • XxLoganTDCxXXxLoganTDCxX Posts: 2,561 ★★★★
    So Speical 1 does 4800 damage? For a special 1!?
    Does 600 damage every .5 seconds (lasts for 4 seconds)
    .5 x 8=4
    600 x 8=4800
  • NamelezNamelez Posts: 992 ★★★
    edited November 2018
    So Speical 1 does 4800 damage? For a special 1!?
    Does 600 damage every .5 seconds (lasts for 4 seconds)
    .5 x 8=4
    600 x 8=4800

@XxLoganTDCxX ik it seems like a lot of damage but look at Stark Spidey and Blades DoT... Even GwenPool or Domino... Medusa or Thor Ragnarok... Sentinel as well even AA