**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

6 Star Hood recent pull

I recently opened up a 6 star hood. Looks like he may have some uses against Juggernaut and Unstoppable Colossus. Anyone else have any good uses for him? I'm kind of disappointed.

Comments

• gforcefangforcefan Posts: 381 ★★★
    He is great. His hex/L2 is great on any champs that use buffs. His invisibility is amazing against any projectile champs (90% chance to miss). It often saves me against my own mistakes against other champs as well.
  • AjisdopeAjisdope Posts: 933 ★★★
    He is quite good against buffed opponents such as Hyperion with his stagger. Also his invisibility comes in handy for avoiding projectiles. Doesn't hit too hard, but his utility sort of makes up for that.
  • Dexman1349Dexman1349 Posts: 3,060 ★★★★★
    I think he's pretty good. A "poor man's" Scarlet Witch of sorts. He's great at managing opponent's buffs and his invisibility is very handy against projectiles. Doesn't need to be duped either, which is a great thing for a 6* champ.

His SP1 has a good shock DOT (I don't think any are immune to shock damage) that ends with a free stun, and his SP2 will wipe all buffs from the opponent and block for several seconds.

Not the hardest hitting, but he does have some good utility.
  • Swimmer15Swimmer15 Posts: 118
    Hes not good for jugs anymore.. but hes great for champs that trigger buffs UC, Hyp,mordo, regen champs etc.
  • edited November 2018
    I have Hood as my first and only 6*. He really is a great champ. This month he was my mvp for uncollected The Champion and running EQ 5.3.2 (first run heading towards Hyperion/Gamora). He is up there with my 5* R4s (GR, Hyperion, XBones, YJ) for comparison, and outdoes them in many situations. Does not hit hard, but using stagger lets you prevent buffs, use SP1 for stuns, SP2 or hold block for avoiding projectile attacks. Pretty well rounded.

Key opponents I can think of that he shined on : BPCW (no armor ups to deal with), Hulkbuster (no armor, evade his sp2), Hyperion (no power gains), wolverine (block regen),

All in all, I ma thrilled with mine
  • binrakbinrak Posts: 193
    I used my 4 star r4 hood against uncollected champion wow he is superb
  • gforcefangforcefan Posts: 381 ★★★
    Just figured out, the hex stops Corvus from reactivating immunity if he gets knocked down. He still keeps his charges though. So it allows the Hood's shock to work and prevents them from keeping him alive.
  • Colonaut123Colonaut123 Posts: 3,091 ★★★★★
    With Ghost synergy, he starts the fight invisible and Kingpin increases invisibility duration. You can fight aggressively and chain invisibility after invisibility, especially with MD.
  • AjisdopeAjisdope Posts: 933 ★★★
    abn4siwnn03j.png
    Very useful, especially against Hyp.