**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Should T3B and T3C Catatlysts be Added to the Glory Store

Should T3B and T3C Catatlysts be Added to the Glory Store 81 votes

Yes
69%
Jh_DezBigPoppaCBONERagamugginGunnerThebgj01LeNoirFaineantdapps2goTimone147ArrsssCrkwestSIlverProfessorhoboFineDogEmil_LimsonShaggyMCmanoverfieldGrkspyderNOOOOOOOOPEEEEESavio444Lt_Magnum_1Kayne34 56 votes
No
30%
BadroseHort4ThatsausageAxeCopFireSpeedbumpRikuremaSuvenduCharlie_SceneClynevaBlackFreQuencyTinoMiaPedritkoace930999VoltolosTriasEUJayCeeUltraVioletWoogieboogieNBSAIRolandas 25 votes

Comments

• FhfjghhggggjfhfjgFhfjghhggggjfhfjg Posts: 4,492 ★★★★★
    Yes
    Yes for t3cc
  • KRONOSDOUBLEKRONOSDOUBLE Posts: 548 ★★
    Yes
    keep it going
    Yes
    Still a good idea
  • NOOOOOOOOPEEEEENOOOOOOOOPEEEEE Posts: 2,803 ★★★★★
    Yes
    Elbow_Flab wrote: »
    You can these in daily event quests

Yes they are with a .000001% drop rate
  • Mitchell35Mitchell35 Posts: 1,897 ★★★★
    Yes
    Oh yes please! Only way to get them rn is sell t2, or do the quests for multiple months. Ugh. Meanwhile my glory’s just burning a hole in my pocket.
    Yes
    @Mitchell35 I 100% agree, adding a t3bc or t3cc would definitely be a big help in managing glory! I have too much all the time, and this would help me a lot there. But it would also be great for those times when you desperately need that one extra catalyst rank someone up during those class advancement events
  • Lt_Magnum_1Lt_Magnum_1 Posts: 639 ★★
    Yes
    T3 CC can be somewhat tricky to get.
    Yes
    @Lt_Magnum_1 youre right there. it takes a lot of energy just to only have a chance at getting a full catalyst
  • VulcanMVulcanM Posts: 664 ★★
    Yes
    im thinking shards in the store as opposed to whole catalyst, at most random t3cc crystals.
    Yes
    @VulcanM, I can support that. Similar to how you can by half of a T4BC and a few shards of a T4CC
  • RikuremaRikurema Posts: 141
    No
    But we do need t2 and t1 cats in more events!
    It bugs me that not all my 3*s aren't maxed I literally only have 4 of them not ranked up lol
  • FineDogFineDog Posts: 403 ★★★
    Yes
    Elbow_Flab wrote: »
    You can these in daily event quests

lmao it's easier to get t3cc as rank rewards in the solo events than it is to get them from the daily quests.
  • Yes
    I have a lot of good 4* science champs and trying to get enough cats for all of them is tedious especially if there's other events I want to do and if I'm grinding Arena. I wouldn't mind purchasing them for glory or even loyalty for about 50-100 for 800-1000shards.