**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Next r4 5*

TheManMythLegendTheManMythLegend Posts: 5,016 ★★★★★
With the end of the season here its time for a new r4 5* love all 3 options. Dont take prestige into account as neither would affect it in any way.

Next r4 5* 22 votes

X23
27%
Foxhero007Darkrider05Hammerbro_64Duke_SilverRicemanFhfjghhggggjfhfjg 6 votes
Archangel
50%
DNA3000nameplasHar8WorknprogressWerewrymInfineosdfmoore26GamerTLegoinatorWelderofortuneInfineight 11 votes
Star lord
22%
CrkwestTendersquadNew_Noob168DoctorJAleor 5 votes

Comments

• Archangel
    If it isn't immune to bleed or poison, Archangel is the answer to almost all tough fights. I'd go AA before X-23 or even SL.
  • WorknprogressWorknprogress Posts: 7,233 ★★★★★
    Archangel
    Pretty sure you have hype R5 so you already have raw damage. That makes me lean towards AA. Mine is 4/55 sig 150+ and I have zero regrets, even if he doesn't get as much use as he did initially
    Archangel
    OneManArmy wrote: »
    Pretty sure you have hype R5 so you already have raw damage. That makes me lean towards AA. Mine is 4/55 sig 150+ and I have zero regrets, even if he doesn't get as much use as he did initially

Yes. Hype and gwenpool are r5. Venom. Hela. Gulk. Rulk. Luke cage. Yondu. Rogue(oh how i regeret this). Magik. Dr voodoo. Are r4

AA can do a lot that hype can't while SL and X23 really can't
    edited November 2018
    Archangel

Yes. Hype and gwenpool are r5. Venom. Hela. Gulk. Rulk. Luke cage. Yondu. Rogue(oh how i regeret this). Magik. Dr voodoo. Are r4

AA can do a lot that hype can't while SL and X23 really can't

Yeah sl isnt really a option when i think about it. Still got 2 more ch to explore in back issues with a chance to r4 him from that. Again its more about if AA needs a r4 i also am nostalgic towards x23 back up 2 years and my maxed out 4* was mvp and got me thru anything

He gets a large DPS increase at R4. I absolutely think he's worth it. I don't know about r5 but R4 absolutely
  • DoctorJDoctorJ Posts: 842 ★★★
    Star lord
    Starlord if duped for sure. You cant go wrong with that guy.

I have r4 5* x23. I would down rank if given opportunity.

Archangel is kind of obsolete. So many new champs with immunities. And curve balls like bleed immune wars.
    Archangel
    DoctorJ wrote: »
    Starlord if duped for sure. You cant go wrong with that guy.

I have r4 5* x23. I would down rank if given opportunity.

Archangel is kind of obsolete. So many new champs with immunities. And curve balls like bleed immune wars.

He has a chance to R4 SL from variant with the only other useful 2015 champ being vision. He has a phenomenal lol option if that's even needed with r5 hype. I just don't see the need for SL
    Archangel
    And AA is far from obsolete. He might not be a top tier war attacker but my R4 AA puts in work every single EQ
    edited November 2018
    Archangel
    While tons of people were complaining about aegon and champion this month, I had already explored EQ 100% with zero pots/revives
  • InfineosInfineos Posts: 126
    Archangel
    AA for sure
    SL and X-23 are great, but can't compare to utility that AA brings. You can breeze EQ with him.