**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Banning Troll

My friend was recently banned from his account and phone because he was a hacker and wanted to see if he could still log on to his account on MY phone. But when he did so, the ban notification was still there. So I deleted the app on my phone and reinstalled and tried to log in to my account again. But the screen still comes up saying my account was banned. So I let my banned friend log on with my phone and now I have the 'banned screen virus'? Can you fix this Kabam? its really inconvienent and now I cant play the game.Thanks anyways.

Comments

• SolswerdSolswerd Posts: 1,860 ★★★★
    smh
  • vucachonvucachon Posts: 104
    My friend was recently banned from his account and phone because he was a hacker and wanted to see if he could still log on to his account on MY phone. But when he did so, the ban notification was still there. So I deleted the app on my phone and reinstalled and tried to log in to my account again. But the screen still comes up saying my account was banned. So I let my banned friend log on with my phone and now I have the 'banned screen virus'? Can you fix this Kabam? its really inconvienent and now I cant play the game.Thanks anyways.

uninstall and reinstall the game. the reason why you cant log back in is because your game is now "logged into" your friend's banned acct. There is no way to "log out" since he is banned and does not have access to the log out button.

This is all a guess, but i'm pretty sure this will solve your issue. UNINSTALL AND REINSTALL.
  • NoobeeusNoobeeus Posts: 332 ★★
    vucachon wrote: »

uninstall and reinstall the game. the reason why you cant log back in is because your game is now "logged into" your friend's banned acct. There is no way to "log out" since he is banned and does not have access to the log out button.

This is all a guess, but i'm pretty sure this will solve your issue. UNINSTALL AND REINSTALL.

if you read his post he already did....time to get a new phone
  • GwendolineGwendoline Posts: 945 ★★★
    vucachon wrote: »

He said he already did that.
  • Xthea9Xthea9 Posts: 829 ★★
    Lol, how creative people are still figuring out the options... hahahahahha
  • Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,734 ★★★★★
    Account sharing ... Well, that banned you too
  • eXtripa69 wrote: »
    Account sharing ... Well, that banned you too

Is it still "sharing" if it's another account?
  • AppleisgodAppleisgod Posts: 1,420 ★★★★
    Go into files and clear cache for mcoc this should fix it