**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

Next r4 5*

TheManMythLegendTheManMythLegend Posts: 5,016 ★★★★★
With the end of the season here its time for a new r4 5* love all 3 options. Dont take prestige into account as neither would affect it in any way.

Next r4 5* 22 votes

X23
27%
Foxhero007Darkrider05Hammerbro_64Duke_SilverRicemanFhfjghhggggjfhfjg 6 votes
Archangel
50%
DNA3000nameplasHar8WorknprogressWerewrymInfineosdfmoore26GamerTLegoinatorWelderofortuneInfineight 11 votes
Star lord
22%
CrkwestTendersquadNew_Noob168DoctorJAleor 5 votes

Comments

• Archangel
    If it isn't immune to bleed or poison, Archangel is the answer to almost all tough fights. I'd go AA before X-23 or even SL.
  • WorknprogressWorknprogress Posts: 7,233 ★★★★★
    Archangel
    Pretty sure you have hype R5 so you already have raw damage. That makes me lean towards AA. Mine is 4/55 sig 150+ and I have zero regrets, even if he doesn't get as much use as he did initially
    Archangel
    OneManArmy wrote: »
    Pretty sure you have hype R5 so you already have raw damage. That makes me lean towards AA. Mine is 4/55 sig 150+ and I have zero regrets, even if he doesn't get as much use as he did initially

Yes. Hype and gwenpool are r5. Venom. Hela. Gulk. Rulk. Luke cage. Yondu. Rogue(oh how i regeret this). Magik. Dr voodoo. Are r4

AA can do a lot that hype can't while SL and X23 really can't
    edited November 2018
    Archangel

Yes. Hype and gwenpool are r5. Venom. Hela. Gulk. Rulk. Luke cage. Yondu. Rogue(oh how i regeret this). Magik. Dr voodoo. Are r4

AA can do a lot that hype can't while SL and X23 really can't

Yeah sl isnt really a option when i think about it. Still got 2 more ch to explore in back issues with a chance to r4 him from that. Again its more about if AA needs a r4 i also am nostalgic towards x23 back up 2 years and my maxed out 4* was mvp and got me thru anything

He gets a large DPS increase at R4. I absolutely think he's worth it. I don't know about r5 but R4 absolutely
  • DoctorJDoctorJ Posts: 842 ★★★
    Star lord
    Starlord if duped for sure. You cant go wrong with that guy.

I have r4 5* x23. I would down rank if given opportunity.

Archangel is kind of obsolete. So many new champs with immunities. And curve balls like bleed immune wars.
    Archangel
    DoctorJ wrote: »
    Starlord if duped for sure. You cant go wrong with that guy.

I have r4 5* x23. I would down rank if given opportunity.

Archangel is kind of obsolete. So many new champs with immunities. And curve balls like bleed immune wars.

He has a chance to R4 SL from variant with the only other useful 2015 champ being vision. He has a phenomenal lol option if that's even needed with r5 hype. I just don't see the need for SL
    Archangel
    And AA is far from obsolete. He might not be a top tier war attacker but my R4 AA puts in work every single EQ
    edited November 2018
    Archangel
    While tons of people were complaining about aegon and champion this month, I had already explored EQ 100% with zero pots/revives
  • InfineosInfineos Posts: 126
    Archangel
    AA for sure
    SL and X-23 are great, but can't compare to utility that AA brings. You can breeze EQ with him.