**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Red Skull vs Iron Patriot...whose better?

These are my only 4* Tech Champs. Whose better or should I wait for a better pull?

Comments

• XxLoganTDCxXXxLoganTDCxX Posts: 2,561 ★★★★
    Red Skull is better than Iron patriot but they are both trash. Rank up to rank 2-3. Not rank 4 or 5. If not just wait for a better pull.
  • OshieOshie Posts: 28
    Red Skull is better than Iron patriot but they are both trash. Rank up to rank 2-3. Not rank 4 or 5. If not just wait for a better pull.

Thanks for the advice. Much appreciated. My pulls today were horrible...4* Magneto, 4* Red Skull, 5* Cyclops....FML
  • XxOriginalxXXxOriginalxX Posts: 1,324 ★★★
    Red skull isn’t trash like IP is, he’s got some utility, such as 100% ability accuracy and guaranteed stuns on sp1’s, along with decent shocks when you build up. And some power drain. He’s also an absolute tank. Better than IP by a mile
    Red skull isn’t trash like IP is, he’s got some utility, such as 100% ability accuracy and guaranteed stuns on sp1’s, along with decent shocks when you build up. And some power drain. He’s also an absolute tank. Better than IP by a mile

Thanks for this! I may rank him up to 3 to replace IP on my main quest team then.
  • 313rd313rd Posts: 158

Guess this is a true statement, short mile though. Red skull needs an offensive “pick me up”. At the very very least an offensive unique synergy. Currently has nothing but defensive synergies. He is somewhat a tank but bring a six star Red Skull to Ultron Varient and see if he is still a tank. Answer is no. He dies fast like non-tank champs.

He really could use some better offensive bonuses for having to hold heavy for powergain and then intercept with heavies. He currently deals shock for that but it’s weaker and shorter than his sp2 shock. Risk/reward for that skill is not worth it. Could give an ability to for striking his block when he has an armor and opponent has ZERO power, maybe double direct damage or double powergain. Something.

Keep this in mind, of all the feature champs, red skull is by far (miles) the worst. No one is happy with getting him.

• XxOriginalxXXxOriginalxX Posts: 1,324 ★★★
    313rd wrote: »

Guess this is a true statement, short mile though. Red skull needs an offensive “pick me up”. At the very very least an offensive unique synergy. Currently has nothing but defensive synergies. He is somewhat a tank but bring a six star Red Skull to Ultron Varient and see if he is still a tank. Answer is no. He dies fast like non-tank champs.

He really could use some better offensive bonuses for having to hold heavy for powergain and then intercept with heavies. He currently deals shock for that but it’s weaker and shorter than his sp2 shock. Risk/reward for that skill is not worth it. Could give an ability to for striking his block when he has an armor and opponent has ZERO power, maybe double direct damage or double powergain. Something.

Keep this in mind, of all the feature champs, red skull is by far (miles) the worst. No one is happy with getting him.

OP ain’t talking about Variant, I assume, so...early content, he is better
    I have no business in variant..... lol.
  • Epsilon3Epsilon3 Posts: 1,138 ★★★
    Red Skull is at least trying. Considering Iron Patriot once threatened to feed DOOM to VOID… he’s just a shell of his potential.
  • Spurgeon14Spurgeon14 Posts: 1,665 ★★★★
    No one can be worse than Iron Patriot. That's his spot.