**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

Champion’s Clash

2»

Comments

• Spurgeon14Spurgeon14 Posts: 1,665 ★★★★
    Hey guys,

I know you're all waiting for information on the Champion's Clash. All I can say right now is that it is similar to our past Challenges.

And as such... the announcement will come when we usually post them for a Challenge as well :wink:

Should have already happened long ago then...
  • SabrefencerSabrefencer Posts: 1,433 ★★★
    Or, yknow, read any of the other 30 threads about this....

Look I’m sorry, I’ve seen 0 threads about this even though I’ve searched basically the entire forums.

It's only on page 2 of the forums right now and was started 1 day before yours.

https://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/108715/champions-clash-no-show#latest
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,234 ★★★★★
    Spurgeo14 wrote: »
    Hey guys,

I know you're all waiting for information on the Champion's Clash. All I can say right now is that it is similar to our past Challenges.

And as such... the announcement will come when we usually post them for a Challenge as well :wink:

Should have already happened long ago then...

It "should" happen whenever they decide to post it. It's not even released yet.
  • Strikerrx8Strikerrx8 Posts: 1,090 ★★★
    So is it like the boss challenge with really hard fights n one tuff the champion in the end?
  • DshuDshu Posts: 1,503 ★★★★
    Sounds fun but the memes in this thread are better than any announcement. Cut the mods some slack guys do variant if you are bored. These are the most upbeat mod responses we have seen in a long time I hope they continue with the memes in response to the hate being thrown their way
  • Eric1988Eric1988 Posts: 100
    Champions clash starts tomorrow 1pm estav44qalorfl8.jpg
  • Eric1988Eric1988 Posts: 100
    Read the highlighted circle bottom left corner
  • Iron_Patriot_is_litIron_Patriot_is_lit Posts: 1,860 ★★★★★
    Eric1988 wrote: »
    Thank you
  • V1PER1987V1PER1987 Posts: 3,474 ★★★★★
    Still. Usually they post details the day before at the latest. I don’t recall them ever posting same day.
  • Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,753 ★★★★★
    For this type of challenges, they usually do it 10 minutes before the release of it (if not at the exact time)
  • NamelezNamelez Posts: 992 ★★★
    Eric1988 wrote: »

I'm not worried about WHEN it comes out. Everyone knows it comes out tomorrow. I wanna know who were facing. What's the rewards. Nodes, etc.
  • Bruce12342Bruce12342 Posts: 237
    I’m mostly interested in rewards regarding the new difficulty level
  • Strikerrx8Strikerrx8 Posts: 1,090 ★★★
    I hope i am men enough to beat it
  • Absolute_0Absolute_0 Posts: 28
    From a business standpoint it makes perfect sense. Wait till everyone burns through their resources on variant, use all their units on Black Friday/cyber Monday deals, then release the info bc it has an epic difficulty that will probably have some amazing rewards that cannot be passed up on.
  • DroidDoesDroidDoes Posts: 403 ★★
    Hey guys,

Oh agreed Miike; to play devil’s advocate for a moment here (not a gripe, solely an observation), I would’ve thought we would have seen the announcement post today at the latest for two main reasons:

1) While it sounds like it will be incredibly similar in format, the previously announced fifth/Epic difficulty is a big enough difference than previous Challenges

2) Unlike most (or all?) of the previous Challenges, this one was announced weeks ahead of time

Solely my two cents. Definitely looking forward to the Challenge, eager to see how the new difficulty shapes up, and excited to hopefully stream the whole run! 👍
  • Markjv81Markjv81 Posts: 1,003 ★★★★
    Absolute_0 wrote: »
    From a business standpoint it makes perfect sense. Wait till everyone burns through their resources on variant, use all their units on Black Friday/cyber Monday deals, then release the info bc it has an epic difficulty that will probably have some amazing rewards that cannot be passed up on.

My thoughts exactly, this quest was announced over 3 weeks ago, apart from the new difficulty it's a simple rehash of an existing quest, there's literally no reason to have not announced specifics with less then 24 hours till start time other than this.
  • Iron_Patriot_is_litIron_Patriot_is_lit Posts: 1,860 ★★★★★
    Kabam please make it rain four star awakening gems