**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Who does kabam need to buff up most?

Who do you think is completely useless and is a waste of a crystal opening.
Hopefully kabam listen and buff some of these guys.

Who does kabam need to buff up most? 83 votes

Deadpool x force
22%
Golden_GuardianFrostymmmbanyasMarsRuiRuinh4clDuke_SilverNEXTONspktobalaDR_MantisToboggan1TinoMiaMitchell35Avengers320One_Kermit_Boislayer6XZANDER44Theduder55AngusMac279MrBanksLicV615 19 votes
Gamora
3%
BeatleraoRehan010_Ataaullah 3 votes
Colossus
38%
SnakeEyes69benshbAlex13369G0df4th3rGoogleplexianSixshot1HendrossDingaloArnav1004_yadavAMChive2Batusaielan0418JakearoundRakeYoungKRONOSDOUBLENoirAR48ralphhotmailNeoDazarasTheSpicyKnight 32 votes
Spider gwen
7%
RikuremaLuckylefty01SuvenduArch_Stanton19Famines_1_Danny_ 6 votes
Iron patriot
12%
MidnightfoxLvernon15Spurgeon14AgentMZAleorZeronaut81Amazing_Demon05DragonsniperRhQRadarEmorhc 10 votes
Sentry
14%
TonyStarkShaheerFIazissamaf80AhteshamJayCeeMarkg25RunamokUSAsickboy9ramanshKalantakGamePlayWorldjrrk9HULK_ 12 votes
Thor jane foster
1%
BlackOracle 1 vote

Comments

• FhfjghhggggjfhfjgFhfjghhggggjfhfjg Posts: 4,492 ★★★★★
    Groot
  • HaminHamin Posts: 2,444 ★★★★★
    Hulkbuster
  • SnizzbarSnizzbar Posts: 2,144 ★★★★★
    Iron Fist
  • Duke_SilverDuke_Silver Posts: 2,421 ★★★★
    Deadpool x force
    The guy’s a 6*, that’s why I think he needs it the most.
  • Epsilon3Epsilon3 Posts: 1,138 ★★★
    Jane technically hits hard and counters juggs

Spider Gwen is actually a solid champ if you ignore her Sp1

Colossus technically has the Omega-Frost Synergies at least

Gamora just needs the Luke Cage treatment and she’ll be relatively fine overall.

Sentry with a little extra push like last time would be pretty decent

Iron Patriot need an overhaul. The dude is a more sane Goblin… and actually tried to feed DOOM to the VOID in front of the rest of the dark avengers. That’s metal!

And DEADPOOL X-FORCE needs a complete new design. Or better yet he needs any design. Laziest champ ever and he’s not even a part of the original ones.
  • Iron_Patriot_is_litIron_Patriot_is_lit Posts: 1,860 ★★★★★
    Magneto
  • Spider gwen
    Netflix Daredevil. My 1st 2 4* pulls where this turkey. I even ranked him up twice thinking hey he's a duped 4*must be good. Eventually I benched him for my 3* champs until Jane Foster came along. I'd like JF buffing because she could be properly decent but ultimately I don't think she needs to be on this list. Magneto is awful but synergy well if your running a mutant tea.
  • slayer6slayer6 Posts: 377 ★★
    Deadpool x force
    I didnt put hulkbuster or groot as there designed more for defense and buster takes a lot of smashing to take his health down on armour nodes (without armour break champs)
    And groot shrug off and immunity makes him still a pain sometimes in aw for lower alliances.
    Deadpool is a huge disapointment has nothing good going on at all so boring to use and hits like a wet noodle.
    Colossus is just a punching bag.
    Gamora is very ordinary her specials crit all the time but even a 6* hits way less than she should.
    Spidey gwen on unblockable sp1 node is insane (NOT) lmao
    And well everyone feels like they been kicked in the plums when they pull iron patriot lol.
    Sentry is fun to use but hits like a turd
  • St333lllSt333lll Posts: 278
    Kamala
  • slayer6slayer6 Posts: 377 ★★
    Deadpool x force
    @St333lll she does need it to but she hits alot harder tgan some
  • skullduggery72skullduggery72 Posts: 224 ★★
    edited November 2018
    Colossus
    Colossus easily, also HB, she hulk Joe fixit, Groot. They all need big buffs, after them, WM, IP, abomination, magneto XF DP, juggs, UC, falcon, vulture, Howard, rhino, gambit, IF, phoenix, gamora, miles, NF DD. Of course if they get buffs then Cyclops DS, mordo, Ronan CW, BP, cap, KK, KG, AV MK RS etc will need buffs to. Basically everyone in seatins bottom 3 tiers need buffs, some big some minor
  • SmashSmash Posts: 808 ★★★
    OG Daredevil
  • XxLoganTDCxXXxLoganTDCxX Posts: 2,561 ★★★★
    Khamala Khan
    Next time add an other feuture
  • KattohSKattohS Posts: 717 ★★
    The Summoner
  • KRONOSDOUBLEKRONOSDOUBLE Posts: 548 ★★
    Colossus
    I picked colossus because he is one of the original characters and has been featured in both previous Deadpool movies. He deserves a decent buff that makes him relevant again, such as increased critical resistance per armor up. Also, using sp2 should convert all current armor up charges currently active fury buffs
  • Anurag1606Anurag1606 Posts: 1,173 ★★★
    Karnak
  • Spurgeon14Spurgeon14 Posts: 1,665 ★★★★
    Iron patriot
    I voted Iron Patriot but Colossus is a pretty good option as well. So is Groot.
  • DragonsniperRhQDragonsniperRhQ Posts: 78
    edited November 2018
    Iron patriot
    This champ is like a joke compared to everyone. Offensively boring and weak. Hulkbuster also needs a revamp, takes way too many punches to take out a champ. I like the way they did Iron Patriot on Avengers Alliance if anyone used to play that game on PC. Easily an OP champ on that game but not here.