**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

How to handle burnout

There is a lot going on in the contest right now, and it feels somewhat overwhelming. Monthly event, dungeon, variant difficulty on top of the norm of arena, aq, aw, and LOL.

I know it's not mandatory to do it all, but I feel pressure to do it to stay competitive. This even goes to the cyber Monday deals, and the massive advantage it gives those who could afford it. I am not in the position to spend so I passed and got criticized for not getting the deals.

I still like the game and have a solid roster. I am hoping to get some recommendations or advice on staying in the contest, but getting out of the pressure of being connected to the game all of the time.

Thanks, and best wishes to all.

Comments

• CapWW2CapWW2 Posts: 2,901 ★★★★
    Do not play it all. Get a retired Alliance
  • Don't do alliance for a while take a break from aq and aw, just do what you want
  • SighsohardSighsohard Posts: 666 ★★★
    With the amount of time you’ve spent thinking about, writing and editing this post you could have moved 5 times in AQ and AW.

Cyber Monday deals can be useful and we’re good deals. But I’m in Plat1 and have never spent $150 cumulatively in this game.

My recommendation to you is to quit immediately. I doubt you’re above gold 2 and it’s only gonna be harder for you should you proceed. Don’t do it.
  • Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★
    I just made my own ally for people who don’t want to play competitively anymore. It’s pretty chill
  • SirmacoolSirmacool Posts: 389 ★★
    Stick to AQ and arena only. AQ for rewards. Just grind arena as much as you can. In the long run you will rack up tons of units from arena crystals.
  • Luckylefty01Luckylefty01 Posts: 155
    edited November 2018
    If your alliance is giving you issues for not spending then maybe it is time to find another alliance to join. You should never be pressured to spend in the game. As for content, do the content you feel you get the most from. Not everyone does dungeons and other side quests (labs). Remember no one is making you do anything you don't want to, this is a game and you are supposed to have fun playing it.
  • You should never be pressured to spend in the game.

Basically this. If you feel you're being pressured to do things you don't want to do in the game, especially spending cash you can't afford to spend, it is time to remove that element from your gameplay. Even if that element is your alliance.
  • allinashesallinashes Posts: 777 ★★★
    I'm dropping out of the AW/AQ grind and taking a break from my alliance. I've got 1,600 t4cc frag crystals and 30 full crystals, plenty of cats in inventory except for cosmic, but I've got a r5 Medusa and a r3 Corvus. AW rewards are fairly irrelevant, so the only thing I will really miss is Glory for t2a shards. I may join our relaxed sister ally, but I may be too relaxed even for them.