**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Is 4* uc worth saving loyalty for?

FhfjghhggggjfhfjgFhfjghhggggjfhfjg Posts: 4,492 ★★★★★

Is 4* uc worth saving loyalty for? 48 votes

Yes
2%
Dadko778 1 vote
No
64%
LeNoirFaineantKirklinphillgreenAlex13369Vivek_786Tatpolverine15DragonFire2ShaheerFIazKayne34Arnav1004_yadavArch_Stanton19Bruinsfan8510Charlie_SceneBlackFreQuencyB_Dizzle_01RakeYoungJayCeeNoirMrwarren96 31 votes
Save for 5* uc
33%
DNA3000Superman69Maximus0215Scarlett_sbdjdkDR_MantisToboggan1Famines_1Nickname207ralphhotmailAdiMukh555Amazing_Demon05Xeon_SRT21Spidey983Rehan010_TChalllaLostReplica23 16 votes

Comments

• LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★
    edited November 2018
    No
    UC colossus is garbage. Wish I could sell my duped 4* for the loyalty. If you don't need loyalty for boosts I'm sure you will at some point. Don't waste it on colossus. Also map 6 takes a lot of loyalty and map 7 is coming.
  • HaminHamin Posts: 2,444 ★★★★★
    No
    Don't spend loyalty on this trash... Any star level. Use it for useful things.
  • TChalllaTChallla Posts: 85
    Save for 5* uc
    I’m 17k away from the 5*. I doubt it will be worth it compared to the time it took. If your alliance is super active it should take 20-40 weeks to get enough loyalty for the five star. I’ll get mine by next Sunday take a break then at the beginning of the year dupe him.

It is worth it in the sense that it’s a bonus five star. Once I get past a certain point i may not use home but I’m not there yet.

On the low end I’ll pick up 80-90K a month(30k from alliance help and 50-60k assuming I lose all wars that month) - , high end 120-140k a month (assuming I win all wars).

It can go pretty fast
  • DemitriMDemitriM Posts: 303 ★★
    No
    even the 5* doesnt worth it
  • FhfjghhggggjfhfjgFhfjghhggggjfhfjg Posts: 4,492 ★★★★★
    Ok thnx everyone im gonna just save my loyalty
  • DomoSlomoDomoSlomo Posts: 63
    No
    I feel like there’s a reason he’s the champion selected for an opportunity to buy lol and that reason in he sucks..don’t waste your loyalty
    No
    TChallla wrote: »
    I’m 17k away from the 5*. I doubt it will be worth it compared to the time it took. If your alliance is super active it should take 20-40 weeks to get enough loyalty for the five star. I’ll get mine by next Sunday take a break then at the beginning of the year dupe him.

It is worth it in the sense that it’s a bonus five star. Once I get past a certain point i may not use home but I’m not there yet.

On the low end I’ll pick up 80-90K a month(30k from alliance help and 50-60k assuming I lose all wars that month) - , high end 120-140k a month (assuming I win all wars).

It can go pretty fast

We won 9 of 12 wars this season and still I am always running low on loyalty lol. Please don't get the 5*. You will never use him except in arena and one trash 5* isn't worth that much loyalty.
    edited November 2018
    No
    Another thing to consider. If you play long enough to be in an alliance that runs multiple days of map 6 and higher level war, having a large supply of loyalty is a great asset. Besides being able to get very useful boosts you can trade donations with people like me that have lots of gold and are always running low on loyalty lol.
  • No
    He's not that bad, duped with mystic D on defence he can be a royal pain in the ass. However he costs way to much. Anyone who can afford him will have better options by this time.
  • JayCeeJayCee Posts: 732 ★★
    No
    I’ve said it before and I’ll say it again; UC is just juggernaut with colossus’s immunities