**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Big Changes need to be made.

Armaganon00Armaganon00 Posts: 741 ★★
edited July 2017 in General Discussion
So heres how i see it. We have a game that is designed to make money. The game is in constant slump with the amount of bugs that never get fixed.

I agree using a mod, should not done.

Account sharing to be honest not so much. Kabam has made this game have to be played for almost all day for advancement. Also no one wants to have to boot a good player, because life happens. I think Kabam should promote life from its players instead of draining it.

So add something that the leader and officers of an alliance can do for their people. Add a share button, on the persons profile. This would allow movement to be made, and have access to champs for that person in aq and aw. It does not let you in there account, but allows for movement in the alliance. For the user male them have to accept the share invite, that way they also limit those in control. The share function can be deleted by the user, or if they leave the alliance.

I truly wish Kambam would focus on making this game fun again. Finding ways to better the game and helping people grow would make the community grow. Provide ways for an alliance to be able to help its players.

Allow a share on a event, we someone can ask assistance from their alliance to help them beat something that they may never get the champ 4. The alliance member should get rewards for being able to help.. Rewards for being help could, be less than solo completion.. Or on a timed basis that limits the help on a event.

It really would be nice to have features added to help everyone.

Comments

• TheMageHunterTheMageHunter Posts: 711 ★★
    U know u just dont have to do it at all
    I know i am sounding rude but this game is meant to be played on a long term not a short duration "hooray i completed the campaign nothing else to do now"
    Basically if you do not have the time then take it slow this game isn't going nowhere until 2020 atleast
  • Armaganon00Armaganon00 Posts: 741 ★★
    U know u just dont have to do it at all
    I know i am sounding rude but this game is meant to be played on a long term not a short duration "hooray i completed the campaign nothing else to do now"
    Basically if you do not have the time then take it slow this game isn't going nowhere until 2020 atleast

True, but if things were put into place to make it fun then people would want to play instead of having to. Were playing a fighting game (pvp) but no (pvp).. Just some small changes, would make the game so much better. I would love to have a live arena, where we can really pvp a person.
    @Kabam Miike is this something you guys might consider?
    I have no sympathy for Kabam or the guys who cheated. The game has been horrible since 12.0. To be honest thats cheating us, the players for not fixing bugs, and making us spend while "they" investigate. Then you got guys cheating Kabam. So to me it evens out.

But other games have a share option. You can assist an alliance member with beating content. And on some games you can play as the player with limited actions for alliance events like war and aq.

My proposed option would provide a happy solution for Kabam and the community.

A share option, with limited account access. That allows a officer access for aq and aw. Also a request help, for a officer to assist with a quest to help a player advance.
    Man it would be cool if when we completed a alliance quest all 3 boss kills. We could start a new... i bet my alliance could do 7 map 5s from the time we finish in.
  • Average_PlayerAverage_Player Posts: 80
    It seems that you're complaining about not having enough time for the game and wanting all the rewards for less time played. If you can't handle it, just join an alliance that does map 1. I've been playing this games almost from the very beginning, and the times where my life got too busy for this game, I quit my alliance and joined a less demanding one.
    Theres other was then giving your password.. What i purpose is entiry different. A share button. The player would have to accept tje share request. Shares could only me done by alliance officers and leaders.When shared alliance member can only do alliance functions, aq and aw.

Then seperately an assist option, to all player to call upon help to beat some quests. That can be limited, to a time like the glory store. Hell i pay glory for it. Like a badge.
    Im asking for Kabam to add something like this.
  • Tmasters1984Tmasters1984 Posts: 451
    Share button is an idea that would just get abused.
    I don't know why people think accounts need to be shared.

Just play within the rules - if you're in an ally, just communicate.
  • Average_PlayerAverage_Player Posts: 80
    Morgan wrote: »
    All the bans so far have been towards mods users or cheaters. Kabam has already closed one big eye on account sharing as no bans so far were produced for that.

You know this how? Did Kabam send you a list of all the people who got banned with an explanation of the offense that got them booted? Just going through some of the posts of people complaining that that they got banned, I was able to see that some of them did in fact admit to account sharing.
  • PiviotPiviot Posts: 658 ★★★
    neb wrote: »
    What if they let you take your aq team into another bg if you manage to clear it with time remaining.

That's been me and a buds wish since aq started lol
    @Kabam Miike what you think about this being a possibility?
    KALIZO wrote: »
    So heres how i see it. We have a game that is designed to make money. The game is in constant slump with the amount of bugs that never get fixed.

I agree using a mod, should not done.

Account sharing to be honest not so much. Kabam has made this game have to be played for almost all day for advancement. Also no one wants to have to boot a good player, because life happens. I think Kabam should promote life from its players instead of draining it.

So add something that the leader and officers of an alliance can do for their people. Add a share button, on the persons profile. This would allow movement to be made, and have access to champs for that person in aq and aw. It does not let you in there account, but allows for movement in the alliance. For the user male them have to accept the share invite, that way they also limit those in control. The share function can be deleted by the user, or if they leave the alliance.

I truly wish Kambam would focus on making this game fun again. Finding ways to better the game and helping people grow would make the community grow. Provide ways for an alliance to be able to help its players.

Allow a share on a event, we someone can ask assistance from their alliance to help them beat something that they may never get the champ 4. The alliance member should get rewards for being able to help.. Rewards for being help could, be less than solo completion.. Or on a timed basis that limits the help on a event.

It really would be nice to have features added to help everyone.

THIS IS LIKE ANY OTHER GAME, YOU CHOOSE PLAY AT ANY GIVING TIME.

Oh no bro, u can choose to play for advancement you got to bleed. Anyone with a 200k plus account has to put more hours than a job.. Thats why youtubers spend 8 hours a day. To get a champ from arena, you have to gring 3 days solid to get them.. To get 4 star shards and 5 star shards u need an alliance, to not make it once every 4 months. Movement os constant for a game, the only way they change is by adding node to cost money.. Im asking to increase the options and make it fun.
  • Hey Armaganon00,

Thank you for the suggestion! But=t to put this pretty simply and honestly, this is probably not a thing that the team is going to bring to the game.

An important part of the modes (Alliance Wars and Alliance Quests) is time management, and Alliance structuring. It is up to each individual alliance to ensure that they can complete their maps on their own. It's an important part of Leading an Alliance.

Nobody is going to want to hear this, but if you're having trouble completing Maps or Wars, then you may need to look at doing a Map that doesn't require as many Players to 100% complete (less individual paths) or restructuring your Alliance and Battlegroups.

Because there is no more to add to this discussion, and it's already starting to get pretty heated in this thread, we're going to close this down now.
This discussion has been closed.