**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Version 21.0 Discussion Thread

124»

Comments

• jlamadisonjlamadison Posts: 274
    Also some alliance members are still getting 1 star champs out of the daily crystal even though they have 100% act 4.
  • PiviotPiviot Posts: 658 ★★★
    They didn’t release the crystal change, they didn’t even give out all the titles yet, which sadly they’ve mentioned this already
  • winterthurwinterthur Posts: 7,732 ★★★★★
    Piviot wrote: »
    They didn’t release the crystal change, they didn’t even give out all the titles yet, which sadly they’ve mentioned this already
    Hey there everyone, just a quick reminder that the titles will be sent out to everyone who earned them within the coming weeks. There are a lot of players who qualify for this, so it may take a bit of time, but rest assured that we are working on getting them out to everybody who earned them. Once all the titles have bee distributed, then we will turn on the new Crystals. Hope this helps clear up some confusion!

I've received the titles.
  • dubstar00dubstar00 Posts: 6
    Is anyone else experiencing crazy lag the last 2 days? I have an iPhone 8+ and it seems like I’m playing on my 4s again
  • Ok a bunch of people in my alliance think the war defense synergies are working. Are defenders getting the synergy boost again?
  • LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★
    dubstar00 wrote: »
    Is anyone else experiencing crazy lag the last 2 days? I have an iPhone 8+ and it seems like I’m playing on my 4s again

Never had lag the whole time I've been playing. Using an iPhone 7+ now.
  • Where's the side quest at? End of the month is coming soon so we better get the rewards for all the time its been gone this is insane .
  • Captain_NietschCaptain_Nietsch Posts: 481 ★★
    winterthur wrote: »
    Piviot wrote: »
    Hey there everyone, just a quick reminder that the titles will be sent out to everyone who earned them within the coming weeks. There are a lot of players who qualify for this, so it may take a bit of time, but rest assured that we are working on getting them out to everybody who earned them. Once all the titles have bee distributed, then we will turn on the new Crystals. Hope this helps clear up some confusion!

I've received the titles.

They seem to say that they will turn on the new crystals after ALL have gotten their titles. Which seems fair to me. Everyone who got one of these titles gets the new crystals turned on at the same time.
  • KnordyKnordy Posts: 186 ★★
    Will the back issues be permanently available or are they temporary?
  • DTMelodicMetalDTMelodicMetal Posts: 2,785 ★★★★★
    Kenshio wrote: »
    i dont know why
    but help request is 200% faster for me know !
    (android mate 10)

So stoked about the help button getting buffed
  • Helicopter_dugdugdugHelicopter_dugdugdug Posts: 555 ★★★
    Where is the side quest?
  • DeadmaddyDeadmaddy Posts: 123
    Ever since new update game is missing taps/swipes every now and then. I am on blank high end android device that doesn't have any other apps. Hoping for a fiz
  • bro youre so cool

• CustorpCustorp Posts: 9
    edited November 2018
    I experience a weird issue with my iPhone 6
    It doesn't have the Ant-Man shrinking animation on his special attack 1
    It's an Apple device and why doesn't it have it?
    Every other iPhones have it
    @Kabam Miike @Kabam Lyra @Kabam Wolf @Kabam Vydious @Kabam Zibiit
    Please address this issue and try to fix it
    I know you might be thinking that I might be kinda dumb but on android its not there and that's fine because it's not even there on any android device but what's with the iPhone????
  • Not just the Ant-Man even for wasp and the phasing for ghost
  • Knt13Knt13 Posts: 1
    I hope the drop rates for phc’s are improved with the update 4 months and countless phc’s and not 1 4* have I got what’s up with that kabam
  • V1PER1987V1PER1987 Posts: 3,474 ★★★★★
    I don’t know if someone else has mentioned this but every time I log into my account, I get like 35 new profile pics that show up and they’re all champions I don’t have. Can you please fix this as the red notifications are driving me nuts.
  • djr17djr17 Posts: 649 ★★★
    Do you have multiple accounts you play on your device?
  • I played through the dungeon with a friend earlier 7 rooms first time with this guy. And he got the rewards and I didn’t.... so.....
    UserName : G3N1CYD
    Any ideas about this? I’m reluctant to play again, because as a matter of fact, in said run, I actually didn’t recieve ANY rewards. No dngn shards, No gold, NO NOTHING!!!!!
  • So, I just went back in. Again with a friend and didnt get any rewards.... WHAT IS GOING ON
    What about non responsive controls? Why is that bug not fixed and why are posts highlighting this are being removed?
    Yotz wrote: »
    No lag fix for androids? I'm waiting to see if they fix the lag issues of the last 6 weeks or not, so I can decide whether to leave my alliance and move to a lower tier one so I don't affect them any more. I'm tired of getting punched through my block, blocked specials, random dropped combos... It's been horrible. This game keeps getting more and more aimed at ios.

Having exact same issues on redmi note 5 pro

• Nomercy_4_youNomercy_4_you Posts: 44
    edited November 2018
    Kabam Lyra wrote: »
    Werewrym wrote: »
    Looks like a cool update! I'm excited to see the changes to dungeons, and I'm thinking they will give it that little bit of extra incentive that it needs to entice more players. I have a few questions.

1: What is Back Issue? Obviously I'm sure there will be an announcement on it, but is it something brand new? It sounds a bit like the Gwenpool event.

2: Is the Champion Clash basically a celebrity challenge with an extra difficulty?

3: When exactly will we get more info on the dungeons? I'm really interested to see some more details on what exactly got changed.

Hi! We'll have more specific details to share about the back issues, dungeon changes and the champion clash as we get closer to those events starting.
    U said ,u will give us an info about new difficulty on champions clash,but mike say ,on this event we dont see any extra difficulty ,is this wright ?
    Will we see an extra epic level on champions clash? Thank you!
  • mixalisplaymixalisplay Posts: 50
    kkect0frnuzc.png
    Cellular or Wifi: Both
    Version: 21.0
    Game mode: All
    Device - Redi Note 5 Pro
    Android 8.1.0
    Miui - 9.5.14.0

Issue - Champions not moving when swiping and tapping. The controls stop working every now and then

Started happening since new challenge is launched on 28th Nov