**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Missing items from Cyber Monday Offers [Mod Edited Title for Clarity]

TsunaniTsunani Posts: 173
edited November 2018 in Bugs and Known Issues
Yesterday I purchased an Odin in Google play store to get cyber Monday offer. I was charged but haven't receive any units nor shards.. I tried to perform another purchase, but I kept receiving a message telling that I already owned that item.
I tried Google support but they said its on kabams side.
I opened 2 tickets, one yesterday and another today and no response so far.
Did I get scammed by kabam?
Post edited by Kabam Miike on

Comments

• ContestOfNoobsContestOfNoobs Posts: 1,454 ★★★★
    Unfortunately we cant do anything here.

And besides cuber monday is prob the most money kabam made all year,
  • TsunaniTsunani Posts: 173
    Unfortunately we cant do anything here.

And besides cuber monday is prob the most money kabam made all year,

I'm glad I helped kabam to get richer lol
  • ChuckiesolChuckiesol Posts: 63
    There was a limit of 3 so it's weird that you got a message saying you already bought it. Did you restart your game? Sometimes my stuff doesn't come in till I restart my game. I think they too big to be scamming people so you'll defs get what you paid for.
    Chuckiesol wrote: »
    There was a limit of 3 so it's weird that you got a message saying you already bought it. Did you restart your game? Sometimes my stuff doesn't come in till I restart my game. I think they too big to be scamming people so you'll defs get what you paid for.

I tried everything Google support told me to, restart, clean caches, clean memory
    ... and more
  • crystaldsmithcrystaldsmith Posts: 471 ★★
    Surely Kabam can see if you don't have the items and correct it.
  • It may take a bit for the team to get back to you in response to your ticket, but it will get answered. It's important to remember that sending in multiple tickets about the same matter only causes to fill our Support's Queue even further and it may take longer to get to you or someone else. I understand this is frustrating, but we ask for your patience while our team works to get back to you.
    It may take a bit for the team to get back to you in response to your ticket, but it will get answered. It's important to remember that sending in multiple tickets about the same matter only causes to fill our Support's Queue even further and it may take longer to get to you or someone else. I understand this is frustrating, but we ask for your patience while our team works to get back to you.

I understand that but, there is more than 24h since first ticket, which is the deadline, right?
  • Hello,

Please be patient as it may take a little while to get back to your ticket but Support will reply.
    Kabam Lyra wrote: »
    Hello,

Please be patient as it may take a little while to get back to your ticket but Support will reply.

Ok, thank you for the attention.
  • I am also facing this issue. I had 1500+ units which was available but today when i login everything went missing.
    I am also facing this issue. I had 1500+ units which was available but today when i login everything went missing.

I think that's a different issue
    They have just put the units in my account, but not the cyber Monday shards
    Still waiting for an answer about cyber Monday
  • edited November 2018
    Tsunani wrote: »

Please be patient with our teams as we work to answer you and others who have submitted tickets. Despite the wait, you will be answered. Continuously bumping this thread will not speed up that process.
    Tsunani wrote: »

Please be patient with our teams as we work to answer you and others who have submitted tickets. Despite the wait, you will be answered. Continuously bumping this thread will not speed up that process.

Ok, sorry 😬