**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

R5 5* for variant difficulty ?

Leo_ruLeo_ru Posts: 93
edited November 2018 in General Discussion
Debating on which will be my 3rd r5. Already have blade and Sparky, so I'm tampted to r5 GR. However I wanna focuse on Variant difficulty and War season.

R5 5* for variant difficulty ? 48 votes

Ghost Rider
14%
LoPrestiteekqFoxhero007Lvernon15KenshioChris1212123Beatlerao 7 votes
Medusa
56%
DalBotKenny292Severus35Raganatorbenshbgatra_hpNifzTrimbobzuffyPrimmer79CoBfan1987RCunhavinniegainzThecrusher_9756RasiloverIamnikeQuatre_1988AspareNamelezPedritko 27 votes
Emma Frost
20%
LeNoirFaineantDarkrider05Anonymous346Duke_SilversbdjdkPaytoPlayGertis_mangkas1FhfjghhggggjfhfjgRockypantherxNerds_galore 10 votes
IMIW
8%
JamesMascendanceBruce12342Austin555555 4 votes

Comments

• EvilEmpireEvilEmpire Posts: 639 ★★★
    I’m having a lot of trouble in act 2 because I don’t have a r5 on either class. Depends what your others 5/65s are imo. I have blade and iceman so act 1 is easy for me. I’m clearing paths without items. When I get around to act 2 it’s gonan be ugly.
  • Leo_ruLeo_ru Posts: 93
    @EvilEmpire I got blade and starky. But still having problems to kill that first Emma
  • Archit_Tandon498Archit_Tandon498 Posts: 325 ★★
    Leo_ru wrote: »
    @EvilEmpire I got blade and starky. But still having problems to kill that first Emma

Use gambit, it's really easy
    @Archit_Tandon498 believe it or not. I dont even have him as 4*
  • Archit_Tandon498Archit_Tandon498 Posts: 325 ★★
    @Archit_Tandon498 believe it or not. I dont even have him as 4*

Sucks man, I used a r4 4*
  • Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    Ghost Rider
    You can use a 3 star gambit, once you fire off the first s1 you’re sorted
  • JayBird_IsTheWordJayBird_IsTheWord Posts: 159 ★★

Another great option is hawkeye
    Yeah ice trid him but shes still gets to sp2 pretty fast. I only have him as r5 4*. Block damage just kills him very fast. Talking about the first Emma though. @JayBird_IsTheWord
  • vinniegainzvinniegainz Posts: 902 ★★★
    Medusa
    Medusa or IMIW if you have spark you do not really need him
  • JayBird_IsTheWordJayBird_IsTheWord Posts: 159 ★★
    Yeah ice trid him but shes still gets to sp2 pretty fast. I only have him as r5 4*. Block damage just kills him very fast. Talking about the first Emma though. @JayBird_IsTheWord

Another option is psylock, you can power drain and actually power lock. With hawkeye, don't worry about the sp2, push her almost to the sp3 and throw the sp1, it drops her to sp1 right away. Bait the sp1, rinse and repeat. Gambit is a good stun lock option.
  • DalBotDalBot Posts: 1,616 ★★★★★
    Medusa
    Medusa dominates all of the Ultron drones and Ultrons, and any other tech champs in chapter 3