**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Goldpool Crystals returned??

Darkness275Darkness275 Posts: 818 ★★★★
So, when GP crystals were around the first time - I stockpiled a ton after I pulled GP. I wanted to save them for a gold bonus... then when GP crystals left, my stockpiled crystals were all converted. But now the GP crystals are back, but what about my previously stockpiled and then converted crystals? I was previously robbed of opportunities to dupe my Goldpool when my crystals were converted and now I'm being asked to pay for the chance again? I would rather have my original GP crystals that were robbed from me back.

Comments

• Darkness275Darkness275 Posts: 818 ★★★★
    Snikt4bug wrote: »
    Don’t expect any favorable response from them. Just be careful, you most likely will spend thousands of units only to be disappointed.

I'm not expecting anything tbh, I'm just salty. I do feel it's warranted, but they're not going to do anything and I don't expect it.
  • NinjaWarrior99NinjaWarrior99 Posts: 340
    Snikt4bug wrote: »
    Don’t expect any favorable response from them. Just be careful, you most likely will spend thousands of units only to be disappointed.

I'm not expecting anything tbh, I'm just salty. I do feel it's warranted, but they're not going to do anything and I don't expect it.

Stock up on vaseline. I can assure this won't be the last time you feel like you got screwed by kabam.
  • Hey there!

I'm sorry to hear that this happened to you, however, in normal circumstances involving event-specific items we convert them and thus that's what happened to those Crystals. At that time we weren't certain if we were going to be bringing back the GoldPool Crystals. and even in light of that, we wouldn't be able to return your stock of what you'd been holding. The crystals would have needed to be opened during that specific event as these will need to be as well.
This discussion has been closed.