**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

The poor stay poor and the rich get richer

MrBanksMrBanks Posts: 950 ★★★
I know it’s not just me that is thinking about the ridiculously difficult content that has been added in the form of Ultron variant mode, and the newly released champion boss rush event (I know it’s not a boss rush that’s what I call it). The difficulty GREATLY increases as you go along especially in the new boss rush event. What about the players that don’t have a R3 5*, R4 5*, R5 5*, or even a 6 Star? Where are the events that reward fully formed 4* hero crystals at an intermediate difficulty? Why do the extremely valuable players get rewarded with 6 star shards and fully formed 5 star crystals at a difficulty they can handle, but the beginners and the middle class players absolutely cannot handle. Kabam, there are players who have completed the story acts but do not spend money, or pulled bad champs like IP or Kamala khan in the story rewards. Why is an event that is obviously made for the high tier players shown to beginner and intermediate players, and also available to attempt for the beginner and intermediate players? Why can’t we get the same quest but with a fully formed 4* crystal, and 5 star shards? Why? Why is this new content only relevant for high tier players? Dare I say we need diversity in the contest?

Comments

• Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,731 ★★★★★
    So you are suggesting lower tier players to get more and better rewards than high tier players, instead of the current "everyone gets exactly the same"?
  • MrBanksMrBanks Posts: 950 ★★★
    So you are suggesting lower tier players to get more and better rewards than high tier players, instead of the current "everyone gets exactly the same"?

No, I meant a duplicate quest, but a lower difficulty. Not the same rewards.
  • ContestOfNoobsContestOfNoobs Posts: 1,454 ★★★★
    Kb2_4 wrote: »
    Well....I get what your saying op....but this is end game content and it's not goin anywhere...it will be there when your able to do it.

Exactly, imagine people doing LoL in future with r4/r5 6*

And doing varient with r4/5 6*

When LoL came out people was exploring it 4* starlord...i cant imagibe a r5 6* clearing lol. Thats easy mode

• Every player is different. They aren't going to make content specifically tuned for you, with rewards specifically acceptable to you. Variant, Epic, and Uncollected are not "ridiculous" any more than Master or Heroic. Each difficulty level is something players have to progress in the game in both roster AND skill in order to take on.
    Why is an event that is obviously made for the high tier players shown to beginner and intermediate players, and also available to attempt for the beginner and intermediate players?

For one thing, Chapter One isn't made for "high tier" players. These days Master level difficulty is upper mid-tier. For another thing, players can attempt the content just to see how far they can get, to measure how far they've progressed in the game. Some of the content is level locked, but other than that the game has no way to know how skilled you are relative to your level and roster. The game gives you the option to try.
  • Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,731 ★★★★★
    MrBanks wrote: »

No, I meant a duplicate quest, but a lower difficulty. Not the same rewards.

It already has a lower difficulty. You can just do one path and still get completion rewards.
    Consider it 4x separate difficulties, instead of them being all in one chapter. They give rewards for completig and exploring the first difficulties as well. If you can't complete the last one, then you are not yet ready for the challenge
    Raganator wrote: »
    It's fun to think back when I couldn't complete Ming Na's challenge because my team wasn't strong enough. Guess I should have made a forum post about how unfair that was.

I couldnt complete this event back then...
    I shoukd of complained on forums aswel!!!

There was also a time i couldnt 100% master monthly and was told i suck and cant do map5.
  • VulcanMVulcanM Posts: 664 ★★
    rich people spend money to make money, which is called an investment. you can still get from point A to B whether or not you spend money, just its slower/faster depending on the choices you make. this applies not only to life but a lot of games also. just give it a while and go explore some quests and build your roster, soon you won't really have this problem.
    edited November 2018
    VulcanM wrote: »
    rich people spend money to make money, which is called an investment. you can still get from point A to B whether or not you spend money, just its slower/faster depending on the choices you make. this applies not only to life but a lot of games also. just give it a while and go explore some quests and build your roster, soon you won't really have this problem.

Wait...how about those get rich quick ads i see on social media?

Says sll i gota do i work for couple of minutes and i can make hundreds??
  • Kobster84Kobster84 Posts: 2,898 ★★★★★
    You can do the quest with 4 stars
  • DragonFire2DragonFire2 Posts: 181
    The hard content sucks a lot, I remember when I struggled to complete master difficulty on the monthly EQ, where act 3 was a challenge, and it was disheartening for sure, but I’ve been a pretty much completely free to play player for over 3 years. Just gotta grow your resources and roster and the hard stuff will become more manageable..
  • Mars___Mars___ Posts: 87 ★★
    edited November 2018
    Am the only one who feels difficulty raises exponentially from chapter 1 round 4 to chapter 2.. Like i cleared all chapter 1 round 4 six paths at a go without using any review or health portion... But couldn't even clear one path of chapter 2 ?
    P.S :- "End gamers", "God-sent", "Pro skilled players"... please don't give me get good comments... i am sharing my feed back not asking for suggestions on how to clear content...
    What about the players that don’t have a R3 5*, R4 5*, R5 5*, or even a 6 Star? Where are the events that reward fully formed 4* hero crystals at an intermediate difficulty? Why do the extremely valuable players get rewarded with 6 star shards and fully formed 5 star crystals at a difficulty they can handle, but the beginners and the middle class players absolutely cannot handle.

I hear you bro. Why, i have this friend who took 2 whole semesters of community college, but they won't let him be a neurosurgeon and clear $400,000 in his first year on the job, just cause he didn't spend 4 years in undergrad, 4 years in med school, 7 years residency, 1 year fellowship. Where's the fairness in that? They should totally have a position available for low or mid-tier educated people and pay them mostly the same to operate on human brains. He may be dangerously underqualified, but he really wants the rewards of cutting heads, where's the fairness in that?!?

I saw an ad money pyramid scheme on social media i can hundreds of dollars in afew minutes

I did the math and it said we can make upwards $10,000 in 2 weeks, i did the math i
    And u can be rich aswel if u sign up with me.. u in?
  • WelderofortuneWelderofortune Posts: 527 ★★
    I am also in your boat smashed thru act 1 and then promptly hit a brick wall in act 2.2 anyway this content is for people who have completed everything else. Why keep playing a game when everything has been done but AW and AQ, they need to give people who have been playing for a while better rewards as they have completed everything else, it just makes sense.
  • G0311G0311 Posts: 913 ★★★
    I know it’s not just me that is thinking about the ridiculously difficult content that has been added in the form of Ultron variant mode, and the newly released champion boss rush event (I know it’s not a boss rush that’s what I call it). The difficulty GREATLY increases as you go along especially in the new boss rush event. What about the players that don’t have a R3 5*, R4 5*, R5 5*, or even a 6 Star? Where are the events that reward fully formed 4* hero crystals at an intermediate difficulty? Why do the extremely valuable players get rewarded with 6 star shards and fully formed 5 star crystals at a difficulty they can handle, but the beginners and the middle class players absolutely cannot handle. Kabam, there are players who have completed the story acts but do not spend money, or pulled bad champs like IP or Kamala khan in the story rewards. Why is an event that is obviously made for the high tier players shown to beginner and intermediate players, and also available to attempt for the beginner and intermediate players? Why can’t we get the same quest but with a fully formed 4* crystal, and 5 star shards? Why? Why is this new content only relevant for high tier players? Dare I say we need diversity in the contest?

Your title is in untrue cliche, that's not what happens in the real world.
  • Mars___ wrote: »
    Am the only one who feels difficulty raises exponentially from chapter 1 round 4 to chapter 2.. Like i cleared all chapter 1 round 4 six paths at a go without using any review or health portion... But couldn't even clear one path of chapter 2 ?
    P.S :- "End gamers", "God-sent", "Pro skilled players"... please don't give me get good comments... i am sharing my feed back not asking for suggestions on how to clear content...

The difficulty in the challenge missions does in fact increase exponentially. It always has. It is actually better that it does because that's the best way to make content that can both be done by low tier players at the start and still challenge high tier players at the top. If it wasn't exponential, if it was say linear, then it would *feel* like the content jumped dramatically upward initially and then leveled off a bit towards the end.

To simplify by example, this is an exponential difficulty increase: 1000 PI, 2000, 4000, 8000, 16000. This is the linear version that spans the same start and stop difficulty: 1000, 4750, 8500, 12250, 16000. Notice the huge jump from 1k to nearly 5k right at the beginning, and the proportionately tame increase at the end. Linear difficulty increases actually make things harder for lower tier players relative to higher tier players in terms of how much progress they can make through the content.
    edited November 2018
    G0311 wrote: »

Your title is in untrue cliche, that's not what happens in the real world.

What if all rich people gave back?
    Wont we save all starving kids in 3rd workd countries?

Why cant all the whales and also crystal opening whale give us all odins worth of units instead of being selfish and spending thousands $$$$ of units on opening crystals, when he can all give he poor revives and potions??

How does someone whos poor get to the top?
    How do i beat people who was born rich ?
    How do u lose everything even if u won the lottery?
    ( you should youtube search “lottery winners who went broke”)
This discussion has been closed.