**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

I mean… that’s not incorrect but also not needed

Epsilon3Epsilon3 Posts: 1,138 ★★★
86yftf50kcw0.png

Comments

• I'm not sure why you wouldn't want that. The whole idea of the buff icon descriptions was to add further information about how abilities work actually within the game interface (as opposed to external sources like websites and the forums). As far as I'm concerned, so long as it is accurate the more information actually in the game the better.
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,189 ★★★★★
    If memory serves, it was actually requested around the time there were issues with Hidden Buffs. People wanted to know what was active under the surface.
  • Drooped1 wrote: »
    DNA3000 wrote: »
    I'm not sure why you wouldn't want that. The whole idea of the buff icon descriptions was to add further information about how abilities work actually within the game interface (as opposed to external sources like websites and the forums). As far as I'm concerned, so long as it is accurate the more information actually in the game the better.

So that should appear on every fight cause the info is only about glaive who isnt even in the fight...

Gonna get pretty cluttered

I only looked at the icon description. I should have analyzed the entire context. I don't know why the buff icon itself is on that fight in the first place. Once it is there, it should have the correct description. This might be related to the fact that Void has from the start had some funky and missing buff icons and descriptions.
  • Hey there!

Thanks for dropping by to make sure we knew about this! We have a thread on this issue open over HERE and the team is looking into it. Once we have more information, we'll update that other thread.
This discussion has been closed.