**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Who (in your opinion) is the most satisfying champ

NamelezNamelez Posts: 992 ★★★
Basically what I'm asking is who do u love to play the most bc of their animations.. For me id have to say Venom I love his aggressive specials and medium attacks... Corvus also comes to mind bc I love his block and heavy attack... Lastly is Hyperion I love how he just blocks like ur not even phasing him and how his heavy is just a full on 5 hit body punch

Comments

• Mirage_TurtleMirage_Turtle Posts: 1,868 ★★★★
    Rocket's normal attacks aren't terribly satisfying...but that L2 is SOOOO satisfying. It can be so delightfully devastating.
  • Anurag1606Anurag1606 Posts: 1,172 ★★★
    I just love spark. The Dex and evades are so fluidy. It feels like nothing can touch him. And nothing does if played right. And the taunt he does like telling the opponent, hey you got guts then come on. Proper taunt. The damage is so good. And post victory the inverted jump. Amazing fluidic champ I must say. Spiderman is seriously an iconic character and one of the most popular hero all over world. So it justifies totally.
  • Ultimatesaber32Ultimatesaber32 Posts: 742 ★★
    CAIW. Really love the secret soldier coming outta hiding vibe I get every time I play him
  • XxLoganTDCxXXxLoganTDCxX Posts: 2,561 ★★★★
    I really like medusa. Her combo attacks are very cool, and when you have 30 perma-bleeds you get to see hundreds of numbers fly out from the opponent. Its fun to play and watch.

Other people include Sentinel, Loki, Ghost Rider, and Killmonger
  • SceptilemaniacSceptilemaniac Posts: 1,195 ★★★★
    edited November 2018
    Yeah, Hyperion for sure.
    He just feels badass.
  • Blasthammer4Blasthammer4 Posts: 48
    Sparky is as satisfying as playing with jello.
  • RichS816RichS816 Posts: 44
    Cap IW. When you hit that SP2 for insane damage
  • XxOriginalxXXxOriginalxX Posts: 1,324 ★★★
    Masacre, Green Goblin sp2, Archangel, Angela.
  • NamelezNamelez Posts: 992 ★★★
    Love all the comments guys ! And I've seen a lot of answers that I feel the same way about... Like Rockets Sp2.. CAIW GG etc.. Keep em coming ! Another one of mine is Medusa i LOVE her mediums and special 3 so fun to use tbh
  • Colinwhitworth69Colinwhitworth69 Posts: 7,151 ★★★★★
    Quake charging her heavy, evading and parrying, and watching champ after champ shake rattle and roll into a KO.
  • V1PER1987V1PER1987 Posts: 3,474 ★★★★★
    Something really satisfying to me when I complete Proxima’s mission and then do crazy damage with an L2 or L3. Especially if it was intercept and I completed it like a boss. Same when I have a really good fight with Taskmaster and place a “super” concussion on them and obliterate them with a special. Honorable mention goes to KM.
  • Darkrider05Darkrider05 Posts: 288 ★★★
    edited November 2018
    For me it's Magik, such a fluid champ and the cornerlock is so much fun especially when I'm fighting Hyperion boss.
    Next, my only r4 5*, that's X23 I just love her bleeds, as well as cruelties against bleed immune.
    Honourable mentions sentry, wasp, venom and psylocke.
  • ClydaniaClydania Posts: 440 ★★
    Stark spidey alla rond aswell as sabretooth. Medusas sp2 is greaaaaaaat though.
  • LostReplica23LostReplica23 Posts: 183
    Hype, it’s really satisfying knowing the opponent will die of incinerate so u stand there holding block to look even more powerful.
  • In terms of "satisfying" animations, for me it is currently Hulk Ragnarok.
  • KRONOSDOUBLEKRONOSDOUBLE Posts: 548 ★★
    My symbiote was satisfying...
  • Esket1t_420Esket1t_420 Posts: 548 ★★★
    For me it’s ghost. Her gameplay and style is so smooooooth
  • FhfjghhggggjfhfjgFhfjghhggggjfhfjg Posts: 4,492 ★★★★★
    Domino she's so fun to play and its fun getting those incinerates with her heavy
    Another one of mine would be Spider-Man Classic or Spider-Man Symbiote... So much fun to just swing across the screen and kicks ur opponent in the face so much fun haha also Sp1 webs are fun to watch too !
  • Epsilon3Epsilon3 Posts: 1,138 ★★★
    Gonna say Taskmaster. Used my 4* here and there and using him properly is like watching one of those try not to be satisfied videos.
  • NEO_mr_AndersonNEO_mr_Anderson Posts: 1,075 ★★★
    Psylocke...She's a sexy martial artist. The moves feel sooooo slick.
  • KaruseusKaruseus Posts: 528 ★★
    Moon knight and sabretooth for me
  • Epsilon3Epsilon3 Posts: 1,138 ★★★
    Can I also add Venom? He feels like a Classic Black Panther got into the spice rack and added some chili flakes to keep him feeling spicy!

Base attack is at least 10% above a normal champ, solid Crit Rate when done properly, a tank in certain aspects, and lemme tell you about his No-Spiders-Allowed policy. Spoiler alert: he squishes them.

Barely skilled with him and took him into a 3rd floor level 7 dungeon. Annihilated Symbiote Spider in a heart beat
    edited November 2018
    Id have to agree with Psylocke and TaskMaster very underrated and satisfying champs to use I love using their sp2s