**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Which cosmic champion do you prefer

Which cosmic champion do you prefer 130 votes

Corvus Glaive
60%
danielmathsamalasravanCrkwestDukeVossler77INTEGRALJets44KDoggg2017TaimurKhanKingCrooksbryce7mSolrac_2Darkrider05ZzzDean9300450CoBfan1987Sixshot1Lt_Magnum_1ShaheerFIazMaximus0215 79 votes
Proxima Midnight
6%
Crimsontide1616Duke_SilverScarlett_Rockypantherx_Danny_BeginthEndPedrof6UberBoneOrdus34 9 votes
Aegon
6%
Erza_ScarletD_S_SpeedbumpcAncAmOMitchell35RandomizerRuns_4Elbow_FlabKb2_4 8 votes
The Champion
0%
Savio444 1 vote
Carnage
8%
NojokejaymvinniegainzWîndšpäveissamaf80VulcanMBlackFreQuencyScrubkiller_1QacobArbiter2426SteveMLostReplica23 11 votes
Venom
13%
MegaSkater67A_Noob_Is1TaxTheManMythLegendTendersquadTeddersAnonymous346ZenioHammerbro_64xananabananaDankestChefsbdjdkKRONOSDOUBLEZombieZeddManfréaBolgenSuyog2631Darth_Semz_Barabbas_ 18 votes
Venompool
3%
Foxhero007cx23433AleorxxKyojinxx 4 votes

Comments

• issamaf80issamaf80 Posts: 1,472 ★★★
    Carnage
    Carnage
  • Crazy_JamieCrazy_Jamie Posts: 345 ★★
    edited November 2018
    Aegon is not Cosmic.
  • razzzzzzzorrazzzzzzzor Posts: 6
    Always medusa. I don't have corvus. People say he is better.
  • The_OneThe_One Posts: 2,936 ★★★★
    Corvus for short fights but once his charges expire he got noodle fist's
    Medusa would be my favourite, having said that I have none of those as 5* except Venompool.

Also Aegon is skill
  • polverine15polverine15 Posts: 191
    OG Thor! There is a reason he's not available above a 4 star. My maxed out 4 star still destroys people.
  • V_BlazerV_Blazer Posts: 13
    Corvus Glaive
    Choose corvus but I think Hyperion is the best cosmic champion.
  • Animejay70Animejay70 Posts: 400 ★★★
    edited November 2018
    Medusa, Hyperion, then CG.

Aegon is skill btw.
  • Colinwhitworth69Colinwhitworth69 Posts: 7,152 ★★★★★
    Of your choices, I'd take Corvus, although I love to play Venom in quests as well. Cosmic might be my favorite class, too, with Medusa, Hype, Hela, and Captain Marvel to go with Corvus and Venom.
  • 1haunted_memory1haunted_memory Posts: 804 ★★★
    capt marvel
  • Vossler77Vossler77 Posts: 683 ★★
    Corvus Glaive
    Aegon is skill btw :)
  • KRONOSDOUBLEKRONOSDOUBLE Posts: 548 ★★
    Venom
    Hyperion, but he wasn't an option
  • PlagueisBanePlagueisBane Posts: 232
    Hyperion
  • CovaMachineCovaMachine Posts: 16
    Angela
  • Mitchell35Mitchell35 Posts: 1,897 ★★★★
    Aegon
    Medusa then Corvus then hypes. Have all three as 5*s.
  • krauserhuntkrauserhunt Posts: 365 ★★
    Corvus Glaive
    You've missed Hyperion, Medusa - 2 of the top champions.

But if you're asking from your own roster then I'd say.. CG but as a 5* and above.
  • RichS816RichS816 Posts: 44
    Corvus Glaive
    Of the choices given, I’d go with CG. Overall cosmic, tho, has to be Hyperion or Angela. Once duped, you will believe the Hype.
  • Lt_Magnum_1Lt_Magnum_1 Posts: 639 ★★
    Corvus Glaive
    Glave. Bleed, shock, and Coldsnap immune. Can Crit very hard. Can gain true strike with Proxima Midnight. He is not dupe dependent either. Hyperion comes 2nd because he has elite damage.
  • D_S_D_S_ Posts: 159
    Aegon
    Because he isn't cosmic lol
  • MrBanksMrBanks Posts: 950 ★★★
    Corvus Glaive
    Glave. Bleed, shock, and Coldsnap immune. Can Crit very hard. Can gain true strike with Proxima Midnight. He is not dupe dependent either. Hyperion comes 2nd because he has elite damage.

Glaive*
  • JayCeeJayCee Posts: 732 ★★
    Heimdall
  • The_OneThe_One Posts: 2,936 ★★★★
    The_One wrote: »
    Corvus for short fights but once his charges expire he got noodle fist's
    Medusa would be my favourite, having said that I have none of those as 5* except Venompool.

Also Aegon is skill

I've changed my mind.
    I completely forgot about the duck

w2kkzwg634bq.png
  • XxLoganTDCxXXxLoganTDCxX Posts: 2,561 ★★★★
    I don't have Aegon (skill) or the champions cause there new. I have Venom, Carnage as three stars and the rest I don't have. But I do have a 4* Medusa and I absolutely love her design
  • Corvus Glaive
    100% hype, since he ain’t there, Corvus cuz I use him for AWA, only dis is I wouldn’t use him if my path doesn’t havemutant and techs :(
  • NEO_mr_AndersonNEO_mr_Anderson Posts: 1,075 ★★★
    JayCee wrote: »
    Heimdall

Same as you.
    For his utility against those pesty evade/autoblock def in AW and because he's part of my quest team.

ogHulk/Void/Thor Ragn/BW/Heimedall.
  • FhfjghhggggjfhfjgFhfjghhggggjfhfjg Posts: 4,492 ★★★★★
    Corvus Glaive
    I honestly love playing medusa also aegon is skill
  • ReferenceReference Posts: 2,899 ★★★★★
    Aegon is not Cosmic.
  • BeginthEndBeginthEnd Posts: 334
    Proxima Midnight
    Nobody got my girl PrOxMight? Wha.

This beast can dish out 1000% damage if used correctly. I did not add an extra 0. 1000%. That’s.. mmmm.. HALF A MILLION damage from an awakened 4* landing sp2 peeps.. maybe 400k lower end of spectrum. Still I’m happy with those numbers.

You have to really be surgical with her to gain that much though. Sure, it dosnt carry over from fight to fight, but I don’t think that should ever happen.. find yourself facing her on a stun immune, non combo ending boss node.. she’ll one shot every time after the first match. Truely strike you in a very accurate way. Do not pass go, evade, auto block, and forget the armor. Bring the pain.

That said. She is perfect for those extremely hard fights that you may need a champ with the ability to deal out a heal block, true strike, true accuracy, and eventually gain passive +50% base attack from fury. (Ultimate Mission) coupled with +800% SP damage.

Love her madly.
  • KaruseusKaruseus Posts: 528 ★★
    Hela!