**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Which of these five stars are worthy of rank 3, 4, or 5?

After 16 months of grinding for free, burning through grinded units to complete difficult content, etc., I have 100 four star heroes and 21 five stars (with 5 dupes). This means I average a five star hero every 3 weeks or so. I currently have 13 T2A catalysts and need to upgrade at least one hero to rank 4. I don't want to waste my resources, but also am unlikely to get a five star Corvus or domino anytime soon, obviously. Here is the lineup - all are at rank 1 or rank 2. I have enough class catalysts to take any of them to rank 4 but I don't have an abundance to the point I can take every single hero to rank 3 like game end players can.

Duped: Iron Patriot, Groot, Starlord, Elektra, Beast
Unduped: Hyperion, Killmonger, Gwenpool, Ultron, Captain Marvel, Vulture, Ms Marvel KK, Spider Gwen, Captain America, Wasp, Loki, Venompool, Rhino, Drax, Juggernaut, Daredevil Netflix.

Who is rank 3 worthy, who is rank 4 worthy, and are any rank 5 worthy?

Comments

• The_Boss9The_Boss9 Posts: 1,390 ★★★
    r3 worthy: Wasp Drax, ultron
    r4 worthy: SL, hyperion, killmonger, gwenpool
  • jlamadisonjlamadison Posts: 274
    agree with above but i would swap out drax for elektra. i just like her better.
  • AleorAleor Posts: 3,045 ★★★★★
    Hype and SL are the best options, gp, uptron and km are good sometimes
  • DoctorofEvilDoctorofEvil Posts: 217
    I appreciate some of the feedback - and especially the fact Groot and Iron Patriot haven't made anyone's list.
  • 10or_Strong10or_Strong Posts: 1,195 ★★★
    Of your duped, only SL is really worth R4 or above. Of your others, here is my list FWIW:

Rank 3: Wasp, Gwenpool, Ultron, Drax, Elektra
    Rank 4 or above: Killmonger (I have him unduped as a 6* and he's very useful, IMO) and Hyperion
  • Hilbert_unbeatable2Hilbert_unbeatable2 Posts: 804 ★★★
    Hyperion seems to be worth r5
    Starlord, killmonger ,spider gwen and Gwen pool r4
    Wasp r3
  • Lucifer1810Lucifer1810 Posts: 366 ★★★

Hyperion seems to be worth r5
    Starlord, killmonger ,spider gwen and Gwen pool r4
    Wasp r3

Why revive this?