**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

I was wrong

At first glance, I thought the champion challenge would be easy... hoo boy.... was I wrong

Comments

• ContestOfNoobsContestOfNoobs Posts: 1,454 ★★★★
    Must be ur first challenge lol
  • Ultimatesaber32Ultimatesaber32 Posts: 742 ★★
    edited November 2018
    @ContestOfNoobs Yeah it was. That Primordial Fury was such a painnnn
  • XxOriginalxXXxOriginalxX Posts: 1,324 ★★★
    Wait what? The champion is giving you trouble? What’s your team like?
  • VulcanMVulcanM Posts: 664 ★★
    edited November 2018
    the champion is the easiest part lol, im just surprised you got past hype easily. the easist for the champ is quake. you dont have to touch him with quake and she has ability accuracy reduction so she can cancel primordial fury. best and personal favorite option imo.
  • XxOriginalxXXxOriginalxX Posts: 1,324 ★★★
    edited November 2018
    Hood is an easier option just because he’s easier to play, quake is good theoretically, but hood is straight forward and reliable
    @XxOriginalxX I had a team of 4 4 stars. Two at R4: IMIW and Nightcrawler. CAIW and Dr. Strange were R3. I had a 5 star Gwenpool at R2.
    VulcanM wrote: »
    the champion is the easiest part lol, im just surprised you got past hype easily. the easist for the champ is quake. you dont have to touch him with quake and she has ability accuracy reduction so she can cancel primordial fury. best and personal favorite option imo.

I’m bout to max my 3 star cause that’s all I got

• KrumbledkookieKrumbledkookie Posts: 273
    Mephisto is a good option, too. For Hyperion AND The Champion (who is, by the way, the most annoying new champ to be entered into the game in quite some time - his mannerisms, and especially his blocking stance, make my blood boil).
    Mephisto is a good option, too. For Hyperion AND The Champion (who is, by the way, the most annoying new champ to be entered into the game in quite some time - his mannerisms, and especially his blocking stance, make my blood boil).

Insightful. I gotta take my 4 star to R3

• The_OneThe_One Posts: 2,936 ★★★★
    Cap IW can nullify the champions unstoppable if he has charges
  • Lie!!

My Rank 5/50 Mephistopheles is getting thrashed — he doesn't nullify or stagger — his regeneration is cool, and extra damage with BURNING AURA from being awakened
    My team: SW, OG Vision, Cap IW, IMIW, GR

Magik: Cap (he's really just there for the synergy and moral support)
    Hype: OG Vision even with the class disadvantage (that Cap synergy is the best - no power for hype!)
    Ice: IMIW
    Void: GR (slap your regen on in between sp3 damnations)
    Corvus: GR or anyone not named SW
    Champ: SW FTW - nulls EVERYTHING. Watch him flail with his sp1 and slap him silly.

Insightful

• My team: SW, OG Vision, Cap IW, IMIW, GR

Magik: Cap (he's really just there for the synergy and moral support)
    Hype: OG Vision even with the class disadvantage (that Cap synergy is the best - no power for hype!)
    Ice: IMIW
    Void: GR (slap your regen on in between sp3 damnations)
    Corvus: GR or anyone not named SW
    Champ: SW FTW - nulls EVERYTHING. Watch him flail with his sp1 and slap him silly.

I just finished Chapter one with Hulk Ragnarok, Void, Blade, Sabertooth, Loki

Blade took on Void and was the back up for Magik (Blade is a good choice for Void due to his ability to regen Void's degen damage and his SP2 has a lot of hits, which push the combo counter to erase Void's debuffs). Hulk Ragnarok was the primary for Magik (to counter Limbo). Sabertooth was there for Iceman of course, and also did some work on Corvus. Void took on Hyperion and Corvus. Loki just stood around looking pretty until the Champion.

Actually, funny story on my first run through I wanted to see how far I could get without potion use, and managed to get through four paths before I decided to bail to Champion because I was a bit nicked up. Except Loki wasn't on that team, AA was. Oops, forgot to bring anything specifically for Champion. AA goes down, Hulk goes down, Void goes down, Blade goes down, and it was just Sabertooth left with a ton of persistent fury but only about 15% health. He managed to bring down the Champion in between heals with 3% health left himself. Loki was a much better choice. Steal buffs, steal buffs, steal buffs, down he goes.

Still, Sabertooth is a good choice for Iceman in this challenge not only because of his immunities but also because the paths are long enough for him to build up a lot of persistent fury. Used correctly he will be hitting like a truck at the end.