**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Missing AW Rewards

Kabam support has not been very helpful, so thought I would post on here to maybe get some help and/or clarification. Due to a bug/glitch or something I "left" my alliance during this AW season. I think I was out of the alliance for about 10 minutes total. During that time I was not able to place in war and did not receive AQ rewards for that round of AQ. After "joining" the same alliance again I was then able to participate in the next 4 wars to end the season. Support keeps telling me I only participated in 4 wars with my alliance because they will not look beyond when they say I joined my current alliance. In the total AW season I participated in all but 1 war with the same alliance. Even if they ignore the reason I was bugged out of my alliance for 10 minutes, I don't see anywhere where it's stated that the wars have to be consecutive. As I read the rules of obtaining rewards I meet all of the criteria. Any thoughts or help on this matter would be appreciated because support continues to respond with the same information from different customer support people. Thanks for reading...

Comments

• Kabam LyraKabam Lyra Posts: 2,936 ★★★
    Hi @Bunism,

Apologies for the confusion here. To be eligible for the Alliance War season rewards you'll need to have completed 5 consecutive wars with your Alliance. Hope that helps to clarify.
  • Thanks for the clarification @Kabam Lyra At the start of the AW season I completed 7 consecutive wars with my alliance. I then was glitched out for 1 war and completed 4 consecutive wars with my alliance. Does this not meet the criteria? 11 wars fought during AW Season with the same alliance. Why would I not receive rewards?
  • BunismBunism Posts: 8
    edited November 2018
    Still trying to get some clarity as to why I did not receive my rewards. @Kabam Lyra @Kabam Miike @Ad0ra_
  • Mirage_TurtleMirage_Turtle Posts: 1,868 ★★★★
    @Bunism

You say you were "glitched out" and "bugged out" of your alliance. Can you explain what that means? I've never heard of this.
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 20,983 ★★★★★
    Bunism wrote: »
    Still trying to get some clarity as to why I did not receive my rewards. @Kabam Lyra @Kabam Miike @Ad0ra_

You left your alliance. Doesn't matter if it was for 10 minutes or 10 days, you still left. Did you submit a support ticket at the time of this "bug/glitch"?
  • Yup sent a ticket and got no support whatsoever. Eventually gave up. When I say “glitched out” I mean I logged into the game and it showed I was not in my alliance. I didn’t leave and was not kicked. I still have no idea how that happened.

Regardless if I completed 11 wars with an alliance and was with that alliance when aw season ended, why would I not receive awards?
    Hi,

Apologies again for the confusion here. You still would have needed to complete 5 consecutive wars with the alliance after rejoining.
  • @Kabam Lyra could you direct me to where that information is listed, because that is contrary to the information provided by support regarding requirements to obtain rewards for AW seasons.
  • Swe_wolfisSwe_wolfis Posts: 390 ★★
    Bunism wrote: »
    @Kabam Lyra could you direct me to where that information is listed, because that is contrary to the information provided by support regarding requirements to obtain rewards for AW seasons.

From Season 1 info https://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/47443/announcing-alliance-wars-seasons

"You must have participated in at least 5 wars with the Alliance you conclude the Season with in order to be eligible to receive rewards. If you leave and rejoin your Alliance, that counter resets!"
  • Darkstar4387Darkstar4387 Posts: 2,145 ★★★
    It means you either didn't do 5 wars in the allaince without leaving or being kicked since that resets the count regardless of what ever you say.

Usually the bug you are talking about goes away after closing the app and has no baring on your rewards which means you either left, or were kicked from the alliance or kabam rendered you inelgiable due to cheating and in all cases you get nothing
  • Kabam Lyra wrote: »
    Hi,

Apologies again for the confusion here. You still would have needed to complete 5 consecutive wars with the alliance after rejoining.

Actually, I do not believe this is not quite correct. The actual requirement is that you must participate in at least five wars with the alliance you are a member of since joining. They do not need to be consecutive wars. But they must have taken place since the most recent time you joined that alliance.
    DNA3000 wrote: »
    Kabam Lyra wrote: »
    Hi,

Actually, I do not believe this is not quite correct. The actual requirement is that you must participate in at least five wars with the alliance you are a member of since joining. They do not need to be consecutive wars. But they must have taken place since the most recent time you joined that alliance.

Yes, in the context of this discussion and my specific reply above, consecutive only refers to not having any time in between any of the wars in which you were not a member of the Alliance.
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,236 ★★★★★
    Sorry, OP. The moment you leave, it resets the counter. You would then have to participate in 5 more Wars to qualify again.
  • Pabon510Pabon510 Posts: 8
    DNA3000 wrote: »
    Hi,

Yes, in the context of this discussion and my specific reply above, consecutive only refers to not having any time in between any of the wars in which you were not a member of the Alliance.

While I understand the rules I think we're overlooking the issue that there is a known issue where sometimes you open the game and you're not in an alliance anymore. Happens to me at least once a week.

Yes, restarting the app fixes that, but by the sound of it the OP didn't know that and rejoined the alliance instead of restarting the app.

Kind of seems like he's being punished for not knowing about a bug.