**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Rank 5 hyperion is insane

Finally got the T5B to rank 5 my third champ!

Decided to rank 5/65 my duped Hyperion and my God the damage is absolutely insane. Easily out damages both my Blade and Void rank 5 champs which I didn’t expect. Special 2 can do 50-75k damage. Regular combos can combine for 30k + damage. Starting to think he should have been my first rank 5...

Anyone loving their rank 5 Hyperion as much as I am?

Comments

• ShrimkinsShrimkins Posts: 1,479 ★★★★
    Yeah I love my r5 hype. Best decision I've made in the contest by far. Just an absolute beast.
  • Frivolousz21Frivolousz21 Posts: 438 ★★★
    I love my rank 5 four star Hyperion.

Even at sig level 46 his buffs last long enough to stack 9-10 furies at times.

His special 2 can combine for 15-20K damage. It's outrageous.
  • Crimsontide1616Crimsontide1616 Posts: 303 ★★
    Nice roster, dude. And I say that even though you're a Bama fan, LOL.

Appreciate that man, and as always Roll Tide!

• JadedJaded Posts: 5,476 ★★★★★
    My wife has a r5 5* hypes. She cleared lane 1 in war all of season 5 without a death. She used him for 99% of her fights. She also has r4 5* trinity but went with hypes.
  • dkatryldkatryl Posts: 672 ★★★
    Hypy was my 1st and only r5 5*. Did him up only a few weeks ago after finishing this month's UC EQ.

NO RAGRETS!
  • ShrimkinsShrimkins Posts: 1,479 ★★★★

tbh his incinerate damage on sp1 is even more insane. Granted it's RNG based, but +5 furies with +5 incinerates results in a stupid amount of damage. Easily over 50k incinerate damage is possible in 1 special.
    Shrimkins wrote: »

tbh his incinerate damage on sp1 is even more insane. Granted it's RNG based, but +5 furies with +5 incinerates results in a stupid amount of damage. Easily over 50k incinerate damage is possible in 1 special.

That’s what I’m talking about! Thanks for the input, I’ll def try that special 1 out
  • King_L0kiB34rKing_L0kiB34r Posts: 210
    Hype was my first Rank 5 Best decision ever.
  • Thecrusher_9756Thecrusher_9756 Posts: 772 ★★★
    Hype was my first Rank 5 Best decision ever.

Same here. Hardly have to buy potions again. Can just do ROL Winter Soldier in less than 2 mins
  • LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★
    I'm debating between r5 Hype, Domino. Also just pulled and awakened CAIW but haven't really used him yet. I've been leaning Domino but everyone I know with a 5/65 Hype absolutely loves him.
    I'm debating between r5 Hype, Domino. Also just pulled and awakened CAIW but haven't really used him yet. I've been leaning Domino but everyone I know with a 5/65 Hype absolutely loves him.

You have some great options there
  • New_Noob168New_Noob168 Posts: 1,565 ★★★★
    Would you R5 5* hyperion or Corvus?
  • Mr_MMr_M Posts: 35
    edited November 2018
    Heh, pair up that hype with an caiw and of Thor. Makes his buffs last 25% longer. Depending on your sig level he can stay on infinite power gain, not to mention the stacks of fury
    Would you R5 5* hyperion or Corvus?

I only have a maxed 4 star Corvus so I don’t know what he would be like as a maxed 5 star. Having said that I’d rank Hyperion all day
    Mr_M wrote: »
    Heh, pair up that hype with an caiw and of Thor. Makes his buffs last 25% longer. Depending on your sig level he can stay on infinite power gain, not to mention the stacks of fury

Thanks for the advice; infinite power gain is just unfair! I’ll def try the synergy
  • Crazyjack719Crazyjack719 Posts: 425 ★★
    My first r5 and i have no regrets, makes potion farming super easy and fun. Clears uncollected lanes on his own and is super useful in chapter 3 of variant. Also used him to slay Void and Corvus in the Clash.
  • Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★
    edited March 2019
    He was my first 4/55 and he's still unduped... I can only do 2 heavies and either choose to squeeze in a 5 combo or launch an L2, which kinda sucks (at least compared to Ronan BB BB BB synergy in RoL), but I'm hoping to get a cosmic gem for him from intel shop. He might be my first r5...but I love domino as well. I guess it depends on if I get a 6* Rulk or 6* BB

I don't really wanna do a new thread, but who do u guys think has better damage between Hype and Dom? (with and without flame trinity)
  • Colinwhitworth69Colinwhitworth69 Posts: 7,172 ★★★★★
    If your choice is Hyperion or Domino, you cannot make a wrong decision.

Personally, i’d go with Hype. Just like playing him better.
  • V1PER1987V1PER1987 Posts: 3,474 ★★★★★
    I just don’t get the Hype hype. Am I missing something? Granted I haven’t had a high tier one for long (maybe a week or two) but after ranking him up to R3 and using him in AQ, I’m not super impressed. He seems.... okay. Nothing really stands out about him other than maybe his poison immunity and power gain. Does he really need buff duration from his sig to be remarkable?
  • KennadoKennado Posts: 991 ★★★

He was my first 4/55 and he's still unduped... I can only do 2 heavies and either choose to squeeze in a 5 combo or launch an L2, which kinda sucks (at least compared to Ronan BB BB BB synergy in RoL), but I'm hoping to get a cosmic gem for him from intel shop. He might be my first r5...but I love domino as well. I guess it depends on if I get a 6* Rulk or 6* BB

I don't really wanna do a new thread, but who do u guys think has better damage between Hype and Dom? (with and without flame trinity)

Domino with or without the synergy and if the opponent can bleed. If no bleed, Hype.
  • RaiserRaiser Posts: 424 ★★
    My first 5/65 boyyy... feel safe bring him in every game mode :D
  • BigPoppaCBONEBigPoppaCBONE Posts: 2,277 ★★★★★
    V1PER1987 said:

I just don’t get the Hype hype. Am I missing something? Granted I haven’t had a high tier one for long (maybe a week or two) but after ranking him up to R3 and using him in AQ, I’m not super impressed. He seems.... okay. Nothing really stands out about him other than maybe his poison immunity and power gain. Does he really need buff duration from his sig to be remarkable?

No. It's nice but not an absolute requirement. His heavy is great to the point where his specials are cool but not necessary unless you're looking for a specific effect.
  • Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★
    V1PER1987 said:

Basically start the fight (since yours is unduped) doing parry medium heavy parry heavy then go for a combo and finish with an L2. Scary big numbers. If you have less than 4 furies when you are at L2, do heavies until you are up to 6 and use L3. If you need to do DoT, L1 is very nice. Poison immunity is a bonus
  • DiablosUltimateDiablosUltimate Posts: 1,021 ★★★
    @V1PER1987 he does need a dupe. Without dupe his furies dissapear very fast and without furies he is nothing. Got him at 3/45 undupped as well and barely ever using him