**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Champions Clash feedback

Honestly I thought it was a lot of fun. Much more fun when content rewards skill and strategy rather than getting lucky like in Occult Labs.
I had to do probably 6-8 practice runs, testing different teams, matchups, etc before I finally committed. Used up all of my overflow stash which I don’t mind doing occasionally.
The rewards I think are mostly on par with the difficulty, with the exception of the 4* generic gem. That’s not an appropriate level reward for this difficulty, but when mixed with the rest of the package I give it a solid A grade. Would get an A+ if it was a 5* gem crystal.
As for my crystal pulls...
Really hard to get excited about a 3rd Loki dupe. Really bummed on that. wp7imicrqyfr.png
Not sure how I feel about this guy yet. Haven’t had him above 3* until now.

Comments

• djr17djr17 Posts: 651 ★★★
    He's ok. He's my only 6*. I started to use him mostly for the synergy w/ sparky when questing, and because of that he's really grown on me. Definitely a utility character, not something to build around.
  • V1PER1987V1PER1987 Posts: 3,474 ★★★★★
    He can shut down power and health gains infinitely if used correctly. He also hits fairly hard and is really tanky. I think he’s a pretty good pull.
  • TheSquish671TheSquish671 Posts: 2,880 ★★★★★
    He would've been great against the hyperions in the champion clash, too bad you got him after doing it :lol:
  • SungjSungj Posts: 2,111 ★★★★★
    He's pretty great, lots of youtube videos showing what he can do. If you have trouble with iron man infinity war he can be a strong counter
  • xNigxNig Posts: 7,248 ★★★★★
    He's pretty decent.

I got a 6* Gulk.... But I've already 100% Variant... Talk about timing lol
  • ReferenceReference Posts: 2,899 ★★★★★
    I used him a lot when fighting Cable.